6-4-2 System For Sale In Bhw

aj

the 6-4-2 system for sale in BHW on the 25 june has the wrong tel number printed ,does anyone know the person (j Raines from driffield east yorks)that had it for sale i would like to get j Raines tel number if anyone had it thank you...

your help would be appreciated

Guest spin cycle

the 6-4-2 system for sale in BHW on the 25 june has the wrong tel number printed ,does anyone know the person (j Raines from driffield east yorks)that had it for sale i would like to get j Raines tel number if anyone had it thank you...

your help would be appreciated

whats a '6,4,2' system?

Guest bigda

we should chip in and buy the so called systems then post it up here to stop these con men, getting anymore money from fanciers :lol::lol::lol: one £10 is all they get B)B)

we should chip in and buy the so called systems then post it up here to stop these con men, getting anymore money from fanciers :lol::lol::lol: one £10 is all they get B)B)

Perhaps shortcut lofts would be kind enough to put it up as he allready as it.

The guy is a con artist I sent for his medication system, I got a couple of sheets of paper it's just info that has been cut and pasted from the internet, I would have needed to remortgage my house to buy all of the medicines in it, no doubt this one will be the same. I complained to the pigeon weekly about the advert and asked themto stop putting it in the paper.

Don't waste your money.

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! I sent for it. 1 1/2 pages of what i do anyhow. Nothing new in it for me. Eamon

Hi there.

Why not post it up on here that way everyone can read it and it will stop other fanciers wasting there money on it. If is available online theres no reason to purchase it.

have to agree with all comments on this ??? I think I bought about all the crap systems that was ever posted???

would agree whole heartedly to have it posted on here, if they find its just a money spinner

I will say that all the systems are not all crap but those that make certain claims, I am going to ask the Octopuss

PS I am in the process of writing my system down on how not to win ha ha

Guest bigda

there has been one or two very imformative systems in the past ;)

but would agree most are sheite :)

fire away ;)rab ;) we are all ears :blink: give us 2 for :)now :)

Guest bigda

here is yer 6- 4- 2 system

To be brief, you train your young birds no more than 15 miles. When they are beating you home liberate them in 6s, next time 4s next time 2s, twice a day. Feed 50% rice and 50% Golden Boost. Thats basically it.

What a rip aff fir a TENNER,

send yer tenner to bigda now B)B)B)