All liberations 1st /2nd/3rd of May

ritchie1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Total scunner , another saturday wasted, sunshine fed right enough ,a wee bit of cloud and wind and they have sh** themselfs, bring back Budgie

Now thats a suprize !!!!!! :angry:;):angry:;):P :P

they should av went ! stop wrappin them up!

jim hannah does it again see's past the get them up brigade and makes the right decision far too many federations trying to race from the one area all going different ways let him look after your doos without the silly comments on here the job is hard enough without heaping more pressure on him

with some luck today the weather will be a little better and we may miss percy and have a good race

jim hannah does it again see's past the get them up brigade and makes the right decision far too many federations trying to race from the one area all going different ways let him look after your doos without the silly comments on here the job is hard enough without heaping more pressure on him

with some luck today the weather will be a little better and we may miss percy and have a good race

Whats the hold up now Frank, thaught they would have been away by now.

Maybe we have things to do on a Sunday , wasted yesterday .

were all busy my son has a rugby tournement on today from 1200-16.00 so i would have liked the birds to go yesterday

but i look after my birds 365 days a year and i hope when i basket them they will be looked after

both by the convoyer and the controller

were all busy my son has a rugby tournement on today from 1200-16.00 so i would have liked the birds to go yesterday

but i look after my birds 365 days a year and i hope when i basket them they will be looked after

both by the convoyer and the controller

Yes your right Frank aye agree with you there but i think the doos are not tested enough now adays and a think thats why we breed as much rubbish . omo

Got 1st bird at 3.23 from St Boswells 116 mile with Aberdeen Fed only got 7 out of 22 its very tough

it is that jim

2 members didnt have any home by clocks

ive 12 from 16 in with 2 at 3.10 for 1st and 2nd club

Guest lenwadebob

where they from cheq

Rivenhall Archie ;) You need to go to Specsavers :lol:

Good luck to all, Bad weather here in Norfolk Strong NNE wind and Heavy showers with a few sunny spells at the moment

Guest lenwadebob

Rivenhall is just North of Southend-on-sea

Which means they have to come across Norfolk Sue. The weather here is overcast with frequent heavy rain and occasional sunny spells. The birds will take a route over Norfolk and up across the wash with Strong winds of up to 25 mph, so it is going to be a tough one for you ;) I wish all you people racing with the UNC today all the best.

Guest bobbyg

I hope these two pictures of the conditions at Otterburn on 1/05/10 at about 30 mins before liberation,it also shows the distance between vehicles at liberation

this is the other picture

post-1292-1272989083836_thumb.jpg

post-1292-12729894170375_thumb.jpg

Guest bobbyg

While talking to John McCord the fife convoyer he told me that he was hopeful of a liberation around 2pm. I informed my controller that the situation was improving all the time and that Fife may liberate around 2pm.We agreed that if possible a liberation 15 mins before would be best.As none of the other vehicles were preparing for liberation I knew that with the newer type of transporter preparing for liberation is a lot quicker therefore we were okay to liberate at short notice.After liberating I saw that Ballochmyle were preparing for liberation. We cleaned up the site and were leaving at 3.58 as recorded on the tachograph. As far as Peregrines,one eyed doo`s and vehicles being too close are concerned I think these are best descibed as PORKY PIES.I am puzzled at a so called moderator taking the stance that he has and just shows the depth and quality of person in contol of this forum. Once I post this I will be removing this site from my computer and any one needing to reply can reach me on 0141 779 2557

Guest frank dooman

looks like visability of over 20mls to me so we now know there was no BOP,S no transport side by side no one eyed doo,s and now no mist so what now in light of this i would like to request that Ian BROWN RESIGN AS A MOD if not that admin remove him

Being a member of the Glasgow Fed and having birds away at this race point. l would just like to say that Gordon Geddes and his assistant Peter have my full confidence and support when dealing with the transportation and liberation of my birds whether at this race point or any other.

l feel it is as sad day when my convoyer and his assistant have to come onto this site and respond and provide photograph evidence to people who are questioning their facts on the liberation and conditions at Otterburn.

This is the usual situation of someone jumping in without finding the true facts first and spreading false information to anyone who wishes to view this site.

As l have stated at the start Gordon & Peter have my full support and l advise them not to spend any more of their valuable time justifying to non members of the Glasgow fed within this site.

jim moffat (JBM)