snrpc reims

johno

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for my ignorance but who won?

Don't think it's anything to do with ignorance Albear, was thinking exactly same thing myself, Jimmy Who? and that there hasn't been a great deal of info on the race posted here. Poor show for a bird that has won a National race twice, and deserves all the publicity available. Well Done.

How far are you lads flying ?

Will there by day birds???

no day birds mike in the scottish borders at 1300 hrs  jim benvie ladybank 13.28 flying 572 miles probable winner 15 in fife m/station on 2nd day they are now coming through as i speak  very very hard race flying in to these kind of winds  8)

Exceptional flying into Fife. Agree about weather, see heavy rain has caused more floods in Yorkshire, weather hasn't been kind to man nor beast recently, all credit to the birds that faced it and came thro.

Very well done to jim benvie and his pigeon.I would also like to say well done to everyone who timed in from this race.Lets hope that the weather gets better for all who race pigeons in scotland for the rest of the season.

We all set our pigeons up for the big races at this time of the year and this year the weather has let us all down week after week.Lets hope as it gets into July and the moon changes the weather also changes for the better.

Once again well done to JIM BENVIE and his pigeon.

Hi

Who actually controlled the Reims race

Lot of stories flying about

Cheers

Homer 49

got to say i have now heard the rumour the birds were liberated without the controllers knowledge due to the fact of him being releaved of the position he was voted into by the snrpc members

can someone answer this rumour to be true or not

Thanks for the clarification, winners such as this and all those timed in are what dreams are made of and as Chris Little says they are 'living the dream', well done lads and lasses you must and should be extremely proud.

as far as i can see is it gonna make a differance to you whether its true or not. the race has taken place, its been a good race a hard one yes. the  returns we will find out ,after the clocks are read.we already know that the birds faced a head wind for most of the race or nearly all of it. the people that are not at the race are making a lot of noise for what// the ones that were their seem to be quite happy it was a hard race don,t you have them then 2 day races

ok thanks for clearing that rumour up rembrantcoo

still might get someone to answer the rumour  :X

never said it was an easy race and the winner and the birds that were timed great performance but what about some publicty for the timed birds and the owners

on your club website its a bit poor

oh bart           the race is now finishing the clocks will be off soon an no doubt there may be news never count your chickens before their hatched    probablysomeone is sitting on a quiet one it happens  west   sec can,t give times  w.davidson &son  ,kerr stainthorpe s mullan these are names that have been mentioned others no idea clocks are to-night what more do you ask

got to say i have now heard the rumour the birds were liberated without the controllers knowledge due to the fact of him being releaved of the position he was voted into by the snrpc members

can someone answer this rumour to be true or not

rembrantcoo can you answer this

did the controllers get the sack by the club president yes or no

Guest bobbyg

No they did not get the sack!!!

Jock Alston was the race controller 2006.

Barney Kenney and Willie Gass are the race controllers for 2007.

Well done Jim Benvie for the superb performance of your bird Kingdom Boy.