snrpc reims

johno

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weather looks to be getting better from tues onwards maybe lib tomorow and well done to our control team for haveing the guts to hang on even when lots of big orginaisations liberated in france over the weekend  ive said it before who would be a controller with this weather?? poor sods they cant get it right for getting it wrong cant win either way with all the presure put on them!!!!!!!!

548 miles to me Mike. Very strong northerly winds all the way today but I'd expect a few to be in before 11am wednesday and I wouldnt rule out the odd exception of one or two going through the night. All the best to those who sent

i think all in the race are flying 500+ miles. this with the limited daylight is likely to mean no day birds. decent returns is what is needed. the wind will make this a real tester. looks like the rain is not going to be as continual as it has been. everyone wo has sent is still the potential winner. good luck.