best pigeon clock

PATTY BHOY

Guest youngzimmy

vallance lofts you can time three different races at one time i fact look it up on the internet it is the most advanced electronic timing system on the market today why do you think i bought one i only buy the the best I E THE LEADER IN THE FIELD AND I AM NO BEIN FUNNY IT IS THE BEST

Guest youngzimmy

What are we suposed to do with the other half of the team? OK HAHA  LOGICALY YOU ARE NOT HANDLING THE BIRD WHICH IS NO DOUBT STRESSED ENOUGH WITH COMPETING IN THE RACE NO MORE CHASING IT ROUND THE LOFT TO GET THE RUBBER RING OFF ITS LEG BEFORE YOU CAN CLOCK IT IN AND THE DOO DISNA HUV A ME,ORY AT THE NEXT RACE WHAT HAPPENED AT ITS LAST RACE AND DECIDES TO SIT ON THE ROOF

all clocks are great as long as there working like been said before see what your clubs using makes it alot easier for secatarys using one system and when buying rings can buy in bulk spreading the cost between a few ;)

ZIMMY are you an agent for unicon by any chance? if not you should be. ;)as for a stand by clock any clock would do as this ets is supposed to be the bee's knee's.I'll just stick to my T3 and my second clock STB QUARTZ, and my third clock stb wind up . my forth an old wooden case plasscheart 10 bird, my fifth an easyway 12 bird, and i think i still have an old rotherham somewere