why bid for birds and not pay ?

clyde

I think it only right that those running sales along with those selling on the site should be afforded some form of protection. Those that don’t pay and don’t issue an apology should be named and shamed and be listed as defaulters for a better word.

If these people are doing it just to be malicious is bidding by PM playing into their hands?

Some bidders prefer pms for their privacy. No stigma attached tae pullin out of the bidding because of the size of your wallet if only you and the vendor know what you bid. JMO

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some bidders prefer pms for their privacy. No stigma attached tae pullin out of the bidding because of the size of your wallet if only you and the vendor know what you bid. JMO

IF BIDS WERE BY PM  BUYERS WOULD NOT KNOW IF THERE BID WAS THE HIGHEST . :-/ :-/

WHEN AN UPDATED LIST WITH THE HIGHEST BIDDERS IS PUT UP  DOES IT NOT NAME THE HIGHEST BIDDER ON IT  :)

IF BIDS WERE BY PM  BUYERS WOULD NOT KNOW IF THERE BID WAS THE HIGHEST . :-/ :-/

WHEN AN UPDATED LIST WITH THE HIGHEST BIDDERS IS PUT UP  DOES IT NOT NAME THE HIGHEST BIDDER ON IT  :)

No I just put up the amount for each lot and pmd them when they wer outbid.

if you realy want a bird to better your team why not bid on open forum also it puts this naming and shaming lark to bed

this is not true happened last year with lost the bid then the person withdrew his was then offered bk 2 me cost me a other £ 40 more , thats not right

this is not true happened last year with lost the bid then the person withdrew his was then offered bk 2 me cost me a other £ 40 more , thats not right

NOPE IT SHOULD GO BACK TO YOUR LAST BID NOT HIS PRICE HE PULLED OUT AT

I don't think there is anything with pm's for those who don't want others to see who's bidding on what.

As far as I can see the offenders bid on open forum and not by pm!

How do you know who the offenders are?

hi when i was selling some ybs for our club funds one member on here who is on all the time bid on a pair of ybs and won

when i pm him about paying he kept saying the cheqs in the post after several pms he said i will meet you at blackpool and pay i am still waiting he as now bidded on the cancer sale  :-/ :-/

ian

Guest mick bowler
hi when i was selling some ybs for our club funds one member on here who is on all the time bid on a pair of ybs and won

when i pm him about paying he kept saying the cheqs in the post after several pms he said i will meet you at blackpool and pay i am still waiting he as now bidded on the cancer sale  :-/ :-/

ian

Ian he also bidded on Maddy sale and has not paid there either!!

In a previous sale on another site, a very well known "gold member" (sells lots of birds) made a purchase and sent me numerous cheques, and eventually sent one by registered post but lost the proof of postage on way home from PO and that cheque never arrived either!!

Guest grizzler

In a previous sale on another site, a very well known "gold member" (sells lots of birds) made a purchase and sent me numerous cheques, and eventually sent one by registered post but lost the proof of postage on way home from PO and that cheque never arrived either!!

you should either name him, or send his name to admin and they can then take steps to bar him from future sales on pb.

i think Cemetary and LenwadeBob, have a combination of the right and a fair answer . new members to have at least 2oo posts before able to bid , and if established and do not pay a 3 month ban on future sales ,do it twice and a complete ban on sales ?? what do you think?? .   andy.

Why penalise newbies?

I've got no where near 200 posts and have bought birds from sellers and from auctions.

ian

then stick his name up   name and shame the only way

ian

THATS NOT RIGHT IS IT

Guest strapper

what about this?.........there should be a 3 strike rule..after not paying

1/ request from site(on behalf of the seller) for payment within 7days .

if not made  then ...

2/ request that payment be made with 3 days.

after that....

3/ unless immediate payment is made then within 48hrs the person will have a suspension untill payment is made.

if it is obvious that payment is not forthcoming then ban from this site.

hi mick thats why i sent you the pm

i feel sorry for the lad who offered is two ybs makes them feel that there birds arnt worth anything

if admin wants his name i will give it or if he wants me to put it on the thread i will if he as done this to mick

ian

Guest frank dooman

well i think thease persistant offenders should be delt with i dont care if its name and shame or not allowed to bid again dont know how the mods could police that or even both they wont be so keen to do it again thats 3 sales that we know of if they will do that and they are selling birds on here as gold members then as far as iam concerned they are to be watched i wouldnt believe anything they say

Guest frank dooman

maybe we could go about it in a roundabout way i think the oners might well be thinking about the litication thing so just create a bright  colour for non payers then we can all see for ourself without any one nameing