why bid for birds and not pay ?

clyde

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well personally, when ever I've bidded for a bird, like many others no doubt, I have a 5 second panic attack lol saying did I really want to lol.

Then when it goes up again I set a realistic price I'm prepared tp pay, not afford mind as I've never bid lol, and sometimes go a little higher. But have never bidded without 100% certainty that I will fetch and pay. Yes no dobt like everyone else.

Now the thought of changing my mind, would only last - like most again - for a split second whilst knowing I'm committed.

Can't see how squaching out endears me to anyone1 And certainly would have myself, let alone others if I altered my mind. Just wouldn't happen. Mind I am unfortunately long in the tooth and of the 'Ole School'. :o ;D ;D

sapper its not once or twice its three times i know of how many more chances  does he get

Looks like this same guy has more lifes than a cat,  :-/

Am away fir a pint ti the club, and the topic as you would have thought is about this,  :)

Guest mick bowler
i was one who didnt pay on time in maddy sale i was sent a reminder and appolagise for it i was told if i hadnt pmd back by a certain time then the lot would go back up again i mist that time my own fault and im sorry for it

Adam if you still want the birds from the maddy sale you can still have them, no problem but happy to take them if you dont want to.