Saturday 22nd arrivals/returns

sapper756

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

racing from stafford derwent valley fed and west cumbria fed, liberated 9-30, looks like a lot of empty perches tonight, lofts with 20s out, myself have 13 out of 17, looks like clashing to me as birds didnt come on line :-/

Not so good m8 hope you see more of them. I,m still waiting on 6 and hope to see them tonight if not tomorrow. A lot of pigeons missing tonight.

Guest puresoontjen
sent 30 to wincanton up at 915 west wind 74 miles clocked in 1 hour 20mins 35sec. :-/ not good enough  :B good returns 30 out 30  :)

after comeing back from the club im p*st off as the winner 1 hour 18mins 25sec second member 1 hour 10mins 41sec then the fly over puts him in secon place,,third place was me 1hour 20mins 37sec my nexted bird 1hour 20min 38sec but not on the sheet nor was 1hour 20mins 43sec not on the sheet again. the nexts member on the sheet was sue 1hour 20mins 54 sec work that out >:(

Midlothian went from there at 9.15 and we got a stinker from what I am hearing. We've got 7/18!!!!! All birds home are the ones that were novices. Birds that have had every race are not home????? Gutted does not come close today

Same feeling here as well, all my best youngsters lost today from witton castle... the birds were late, 3 hours 20 mins for 134 miles... it seems the second batches got through and the leaders have clashed... Yorkshire birds at Berwick 8am lib, maybe?

Why have most feds that liberated from Witton Castle today had a crap race, especailly the Lanarkshire lads and they lib over 2 hours later than us? its just pure p*sh!!!

A BLACK DAY FOR LANARKSHIRE FEDERATION. This is the second worst race I have flown in. As I said the other night, the Governing bodies should be controlling these races. They would make sure that there wasnt clashing.

who did we clash with delboy???????????????????

There were English feds sitting above us at Scotch Corner. Also, what about the English feds that arent in BHW and are liberating north of us. We know *expletive removed* all about them. Perfect day for racing pigeons and there are too many to come = CLASHING