1oz of food per day ?

Guest cosmic dave

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

???????if i have 32 pigeons and i put down 32 oz and there is corn left when they are done eating is that classed as starving them .pigeons that are in good condition don't eat as much  ;) ;)

not disagreeing with you 1 oz as a guide is fair comment but it does'nt work 4 everybody :)JMO

fat pigeons win Evan less how much is your birds getting any bird overweight is cruelty / wee can see your on more than an oz a day  :P :P

tell you what stevie i never fed hampster feed i wonder who used that  and did he win NO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  thats because of a power cut not drunk as you said and i never been drunk enough to go with the dwarf remember that one ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) was that you ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tell you what stevie i never fed hampster feed i wonder who used that  and did he win NO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  thats because of a power cut not drunk as you said and i never been drunk enough to go with the dwarf remember that one ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) was that you ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

IS SECRET SQUIRREL ENVOLVED IN THAT ASWELL ALAN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Maybe he thought the dwarf story was a secret and naebody noticed ??) ??) :X :X :X :X ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

got me 81st open sartilly smash 1993 only 167 birds in race time oot o 3500  :P :P

birds flew better got fed tickets as i was only flying for fed tickets .was left with more young birds than i have for years /primalac  ;) ;) £39 for about 2lbs  ;)

well done mate as long as you and your birds are happy thats what counts ;D i was looking for a probie to pout in the water doos this one go in the water or on the feed

• 13 years later...