Strays Brought Up The Road

scrapman

brought 6 pentland birds,2 gb s birds and 1 nw up the road from wakefield let all the p birds go at wallyford dont ask for ring numbers i was disgusted at the amount of lice on the first 1 i took out the box i just tipped the box and let the lot go the other 3 were let go in dunfermline

Have you got the pentland ring numbers

never got the numbers like i said took the first 1 out the box it was crawling with lice so just tipped the lot out the box,its no wonder some birds cannot get home with the amount of passengers there carrying its disgusting

never got the numbers like i said took the first 1 out the box it was crawling with lice so just tipped the lot out the box,its no wonder some birds cannot get home with the amount of passengers there carrying its disgusting

The lice wouldn’t have killed you so the least you could have done was noted the numbers of the birds you supposedly brought up the road

The lice wouldn’t have killed you so the least you could have done was noted the numbers of the birds you supposedly brought up the road////////// if thats the thanks you get for bringing other peoples birds up the road thats fine it will most definetly be the last!why should i note the ring numbers am doing use a favour, a fancier in leeds collected these birds from other guys who are sick of reporting scottish strays because they rarely get collected,last time i bring strays up the road or take them down the road

Edited by scrapman

Ye said the first wan ye took out was lousy so ye “tipped them out in disgust†but ye were able to separate them into P birds from the others and liberate them at different locations. So make yer mind up did ye check the numbers or not. A half wit wouldn’t treat birds like that and as I don’t know ye fae Adam someone who does reliably informed me ye did no such thing and that’s why you can’t evidence bringing them up by posting the ring numbers.

The way you describe treating them gives credence to the latter and does your character no favours whatsoever.

I was stray officer for 7 years and accepted birds in all states and it never killed me to take their numbers and inform people what became of their birds, which is the whole point of the exercise. I’m sure any birds you purport to transport up or down the country will be thankful they don’t end up in your hands in future and likewise their owners if what you say has any foundations to it.

The lice wouldn’t have killed you so the least you could have done was noted the numbers of the birds you supposedly brought up the road////////// if thats the thanks you get for bringing other peoples birds up the road thats fine it will most definetly be the last!why should i note the ring numbers am doing use a favour, a fancier in leeds collected these birds from other guys who are sick of reporting scottish strays because they rarely get collected,last time i bring strays up the road or take them down the road

Ur a tadger of a guy. Don’t think u should be taking Doos to races. Doing what u done to them strays tells me u can’t look after pigeon properly. If the Doos had been ruffing it before going into the guys they would easily pick lice up.

The lice wouldn’t have killed you so the least you could have done was noted the numbers of the birds you supposedly brought up the road

John/everyone else who has commented, if this guy did/didn't brink birds up the road, who will ever know, you me,or anybody who's birds they was, you have just got to take the guys word on it,don't jump on the key board and put your views on what you think this guy should have done. This will put the guy of for life bringing birds up again, and for the rest of the guys, really is this required to jump on a post with comments due to the heavy losses with the YB programme.

Guys this is my view, any comments direct them to me on what I have said, this isn't a dig at anyone.

John/everyone else who has commented, if this guy did/didn't brink birds up the road, who will ever know, you me,or anybody who's birds they was, you have just got to take the guys word on it,don't jump on the key board and put your views on what you think this guy should have done. This will put the guy of for life bringing birds up again, and for the rest of the guys, really is this required to jump on a post with comments due to the heavy losses with the YB programme.

Guys this is my view, any comments direct them to me on what I have said, this isn't a dig at anyone.

He’s already said he’s no bringing them up. Imo I wouldn’t want him to take my Doos down the road.

You don't even know the guy, why jump on the band wagon with you sh**,

He’s wrote wit he did to Doos he brought up the road that’s why I’m writing it he’s not good enough to look after Doos. He’s the idiot that wrote wit he did. I for 1 wouldn’t let him look after Doos as he doesn’t know how to.

He’s wrote wit he did to Doos he brought up the road that’s why I’m writing it he’s not good enough to look after Doos. He’s the idiot that wrote wit he did. I for 1 wouldn’t let him look after Doos as he doesn’t know how to.

hes been looking after my birds all season and ive had an amazon season being 9 times 1st fed and only dropped 8 old birds all season he can come back next year

brought 6 pentland birds,2 gb s birds and 1 nw up the road from wakefield let all the p birds go at wallyford dont ask for ring numbers i was disgusted at the amount of lice on the first 1 i took out the box i just tipped the box and let the lot go the other 3 were let go in dunfermline

Yes mate always plenty critics it’s like a soap opera keep going your doing ðŸ‘

well said cem the guys done a great job looking after the birds this season

The transport driver has a duty to bring birds up the road. Why they weren’t passed on to Davie Gullane at the stray centre only he will know. But he claimed the FIRST bird he took out was covered in lice so he just tipped the rest out of the “boxâ€.

Then states the areas the birds came from and where he let them go. I’d rather no see my doo again than have it put through that trauma. So I’m no directing my comments tae anybody but HIM. Yer a disgrace tae the fancy if ye treated birds like that end of from me.