Peregrine

tommy bhoys

Fkr has jst came back and split my cocks....never seen it like this before around the loft

Desperate for food for growing youngster's George, nest site must be pretty close for hen carrying ,active here again also

Sole destroying

Desperate for food for growing youngster's George, nest site must be pretty close for hen carrying ,active here again also

Sole destroying

Honestly never seen it like this bt reading thru Facebook etc its hunting in this area maybe safer training lol if we were allowed

Never been bothered before by a peregrine but at the start of the season an old hen went missing while sitting. Then a couple of weeks ago the cocks came back in dribs and drabs one taking over 4 hours. Once the y/birds started ranging they were coming back scattered and over a couple of weeks 7 of the 18 were missing and 2 of the remaining have part of the tail and secondary feathers missing. I kept them in for a week and put a couple of old birds in with them so now they only fly around locally and for only 30 mins. It must be heart breaking for anyone getting hits daily.

I’m in West Midlands, I was hit Wednesday my 58 babies where scattered everywhere, horrible heartbreaking sight.

This is third time in as many weeks, I’ve had an old cock vanish as well as an old hen, neighbours have had 3 and 4 year olds taken, never ever known it has bad has this.