Hawks

Walter swanston

Why does the govern bodies of the UK Pigeon Federation no tackle this nonsense written buy this journalist who has written the story. If the higher above don't tackle this utter crap, we don't have a leg to stand on with Lies WRITTEN FOR A STORY.ITS ABOUT TIME WE STOOD UP TO THEM DOO GOODERS, :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why does the govern bodies of the UK Pigeon Federation no tackle this nonsense written buy this journalist who has written the story. If the higher above don't tackle this utter crap, we don't have a leg to stand on with Lies WRITTEN FOR A STORY.ITS ABOUT TIME WE STOOD UP TO THEM DOO GOODERS, :mad: :mad: :mad:

yeah think wee should watch what we say on open forums thats why they can print this propaganda in news papers only ourselves to blame here :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Yes perhaps you are right Pete but this is precisely why we must be aware of injudicious comments about predators on sites such as this.Sorry I do not want to appear patronising.

you are right, I agree its horrible, but posting on open forums comments is giving them the ammunition to print against the sport, so please watch what you print on site,I know its horrible as i got hit last week lost a bird,

Blue Planet on T.V. were showing turtles hatching out of the sand and being scooped up by Sea Gulls and eaten and a chappie in Fife defending his private pond fish from a marauding Sea Gull from catching and eating them was fined £350 for shooting it.. You could not make it up. So much for protecting endangered species and private property. All in to-days newspaper.