Houten Spring Exchange

ovy1255

well done lads our bus got stuck north of me with the scotish lads abroad i waited from 9.30 till 18.00 and they just made durham so they are spending night on coach and battling on tomorrow . sad to say will miss out on rugby club market.

Sorry to hear that but most of my pals will have lots of inner heat knowing them but a long day a head tomorrow

We made it to Hull last night but to late to make ferry. Spent the night in ibis hotel Hull and ferry sorted for today ðŸ‘

Well done Garry and all the holiday makers, some of us at work keeping the country ticking over.

Well gilly got the lads to a premier inn last night in durham and this morning picked up at bowburn services durham but i gave it a miss and bowed out not feeling 100 % but hope the lads have a good trip.

We made it to Hull last night but to late to make ferry. Spent the night in ibis hotel Hull and ferry sorted for today ðŸ‘

Hi Garry

This has been a tough one for you all, I missed out this year because of a problem with a knee but hope to be back next year really glad I pulled out as it would have been a sore week end for me when everything does not go according to plan

I'm sure it will all be forgotten in the bars tomorrow night

enjoy

Hi Garry

This has been a tough one for you all, I missed out this year because of a problem with a knee but hope to be back next year really glad I pulled out as it would have been a sore week end for me when everything does not go according to plan

I'm sure it will all be forgotten in the bars tomorrow night

enjoy

Hope your well Gordon, im sure we’ll enjoy our weekend 😂ðŸºðŸºðŸº

yer getting nithin Donaldson its a bonny day here in the Dam today awa fir a wee bit windea shoppin noo.

Having a bit o a holiday (winter) mysel higgins the site has been shut since Wednesday afternoon !! Pity if yiv used some o yer holiday allowance !! I’m sure if ye ask the Boss nicely he’ll give ye a special deal cos I know your his favourite PS -mine and put a hat on it and Dina eat to much cake !! :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Having a bit o a holiday (winter) mysel higgins the site has been shut since Wednesday afternoon !! Pity if yiv used some o yer holiday allowance !! I’m sure if ye ask the Boss nicely he’ll give ye a special deal cos I know your his favourite PS -mine and put a hat on it and Dina eat to much cake !! :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Am sure I will get them back with me being the blue eyed boy :mellow: 💣