New Start

TheHigg

Well that's me officially a pigeon fancier once again 24 foot stock loft 3 sections 12 foot young 2 sections and a 14 foot racing loft 3 sections all fittings and fixtures included oh happy days a oh I forgot to mention I also have about 100 birds with the deal wish me luck :drinking-coffee-200:

Well that's me officially a pigeon fancier once again 24 foot stock loft 3 sections 12 foot young 2 sections and a 14 foot racing loft 3 sections all fittings and fixtures included oh happy days a oh I forgot to mention I also have about 100 birds with the deal wish me luck :drinking-coffee-200:

24ft stock loft.....youll need a boy are scrape it oot lol

Thats great a ready made team also,good luck this coming season. :drinking-coffee-200:

Forgot to mention I'm only babysitting for 4 days oh what a buzz just like starting up again also maybe the boot up the hole I am needing to get me going again if anyone wants to put a 12 foot stock loft in my garden with birds tell me what you want paired to what and take the youngsters away I will happily oblige :drinking-coffee-200:

Did that old man Arden, land back at yours he got out on Friday?