Xmas Race From Dunbar

Delboy

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Betting for Xmas race evens Angus Orr 6/4 jw strang derek hay 7/2 r Clark 5/1 a suckle 10/1 v Cooper 12/1 p Docherty 14/1 k Docherty 16/1 20/1 bar

Just under £1000 in pools, no need for side bets Del lol. A couple of hiccups tonight regarding ETS but all went smooth enough apart from that , thanks for the help lads. My race program playing up already so haven't a total breakdown yet but we tallied it up at the club and it was £1008 minus £28 to go back to a member. So £980 approx pool money. :emoticon-0167-beer:

Just under £1000 in pools, no need for side bets Del lol. A couple of hiccups tonight regarding ETS but all went smooth enough apart from that , thanks for the help lads. My race program playing up already so haven't a total breakdown yet but we tallied it up at the club and it was £1008 minus £28 to go back to a member. So £980 approx pool money. :emoticon-0167-beer:

Superb mate this race can only get stronger over the years

thats great m8 hope all goes well fantastic, drinking-coffee-200.png