Phone Number Rings

philg50

I often wonder why i bother wee them ,just counting 32 of yb team and now i see 19 1 back the day ,them fallen by the way side ((Brechin 2 )) 13 lost ,amounted to 4 calls reporting birds 2 in Dundee ,! Kennoway Fife, 1 Montrose, 9 never to be heard of so do i take it they havnt entred a loft ,or did fowk like the look of them and are holding on to them ,or cant some lads nae read a very obvious phone ring ,what ever ??? but losses well fowk are breeding as much doos now tae compenset for losses and nae training a big % percentage of them they are creating their own losses and bringing trained doos down with them ,oh aye and when am at it a lot of yer mob flyers dinna even notice a stranger in their dookit .Rant over :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Did you not see the what ever question marks ( thats meaning i am leaving the question open ) and moving on !! When i think about it i know where they shouldnt have been ,in Brechin 2 liberation lol

phil,, everyone is their own controller, with the weather we have had you have to be, a dooman at brechin told me about a falcon nest in a nearby quarry where local lads had collected up too 300 rings of all ages, how many nest sites are there i wonder??? however sorry for your losses, all we can do is the best with what we are given.

I often wonder why i bother wee them ,just counting 32 of yb team and now i see 19 1 back the day ,them fallen by the way side ((Brechin 2 )) 13 lost ,amounted to 4 calls reporting birds 2 in Dundee ,! Kennoway Fife, 1 Montrose, 9 never to be heard of so do i take it they havnt entred a loft ,or did fowk like the look of them and are holding on to them ,or cant some lads nae read a very obvious phone ring ,what ever ??? but losses well fowk are breeding as much doos now tae compenset for losses and nae training a big % percentage of them they are creating their own losses and bringing trained doos down with them ,oh aye and when am at it a lot of yer mob flyers dinna even notice a stranger in their dookit .Rant over :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Just buy better doos!!

Problem sorted!!

phil,, everyone is their own controller, with the weather we have had you have to be, a dooman at brechin told me about a falcon nest in a nearby quarry where local lads had collected up too 300 rings of all ages, how many nest sites are there i wonder??? however sorry for your losses, all we can do is the best with what we are given.

Aye yer right Dave at the end of the day ye mak yer ane choices ,aye and mistakes.

The word mob flyer maybe the wrong use of the word ,i ,imagine opening the young bird loft and looking at 60/100 NE birds looking back at you thats not counting the rings sent for extra from SHU on some occasions ,some of these birds will only get handled when vaccinated if at all ,they are ushered into basket for training through hatches where possible ,a lot of these birds never see first race and are saddly depleted by third ,but you know all this ,Losses are being discussed in all feds with regards to youngsters ,i am not pointing the finger at anyone i am simply making imo observations flippant answers and stupid suggestions amongst the posts are to be expected

Would suggest that remarks against other fanciers suggesting that they can't be bothered to report your birds or even more remarkable that they would be keeping them to improve their own birds quite insulting.

Would be interesting to know who these 100 bird guys are who are cleaned out by race no 3

Would suggest that remarks against other fanciers suggesting that they can't be bothered to report your birds or even more remarkable that they would be keeping them to improve their own birds quite insulting.

Would be interesting to know who these 100 bird guys are who are cleaned out by race no 3

You know and i know some just take them out the road and toss them hence no ets ring,rubber on leg etc ,i know some one who lost a doo it raced well to the keeper he then asked for a transfer and some thing to pair it on tothat would match it( fact)And as for the statement with regards to the doos being saddly depleted by third race are you saying ever thing is rosey no one said they were cleaned out just yourself ,you feel you are insulted !!read the post

You know and i know some just take them out the road and toss them hence no ets ring,rubber on leg etc ,i know some one who lost a doo it raced well to the keeper he then asked for a transfer and some thing to pair it on tothat would match it( fact)And as for the statement with regards to the doos being saddly depleted by third race are you saying ever thing is rosey no one said they were cleaned out just yourself ,you feel you are insulted !!read the post

Surely taking them out the road and tossing them is TRAINING

Still be interested in who the guy is with 100 he ybs is ? Is he in your club ?

[/quote

"or did folk like the look o them and are holding onto them" Seriously ye REALLY need to stay aff the crack Phyllis !!

:crying:

Phil the amount of y/bs I have got back to their owners over the last few weeks with out name and address rings on or wing stamped would shock u so don't tar all with the same brush

I have seen that for myself Alan but a lot of fowks attitude towards strays and losses leave a lot to be desired that is what this is all about

[/quote

"or did folk like the look o them and are holding onto them" Seriously ye REALLY need to stay aff the crack Phyllis !!

:crying:

I knew you wouldnt be far awa Pinhead LOL

I have seen that for myself Alan but a lot of fowks attitude towards strays and losses leave a lot to be desired that is what this is all about

any thing that comes in here goes straight in basket and people are contacted if cant get them back to them they are tossed as near as possible to their lofts there is many good lads out there that pass them up the line saves fanciers forking out 65 quid carr