The Start Of A Lawn

Darnaway

Since moving into my house in May 2014 I have been wanting to landscape the back garden to allow me to sit out and enjoy the birds and from a neighbors perspective they would be happy with a neat and tidy garden

Last year we used railway sleepers to form the border of the new lawn and it's now time to move 10 tonne of top soil onto the area

Will update the photo which will probably be the wrong way round on the progress made

Great ... wish I was able to do that still .... Not that I would, but would be lovely to be able to lol Good luck mate, hope it goes well. I had enough 3 years back shifting tons of sand, gravel, concrete etc. etc. Though to be perfectly honest A. I am glad I did NOW and B. Know I wouldn't again :emoticon-0140-rofl:

:drinking-coffee-200::emoticon-0136-giggle:

Since moving into my house in May 2014 I have been wanting to landscape the back garden to allow me to sit out and enjoy the birds and from a neighbors perspective they would be happy with a neat and tidy garden

Last year we used railway sleepers to form the border of the new lawn and it's now time to move 10 tonne of top soil onto the area

Will update the photo which will probably be the wrong way round on the progress made

If nobody gets in before me, I'll turn it the right way up for you. :)

6 tonne moved onto the 10 metre by 10 metre with railway sleepers keeping it all together

Just another 4 tonne to go then it will need to settle before getting some turf

The wee robin was in amongst it lol

6 tonne moved onto the 10 metre by 10 metre with railway sleepers keeping it all together

Just another 4 tonne to go then it will need to settle before getting some turf

The wee robin was in amongst it lol

Photo taken when the nay 2. Tonne shifted

post-717-14855438405659_thumb.jpg