Daily Doo Blog

JohnQuinn

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stock hen today bred by Flying Fifer/Smiler on the site and bought by TheHigg who made a gift of her to me last year when he finished up. Very happy with the ybs she has produced so far, so I bought their pigeon in Archie's charity sale hoping for something just as good.

post-10492-14881844191611_thumb.jpg

Beautiful hen John, long cast like the old Kirkpatricks.

I bought her on the Sunday afternoon at Blackpool Pat and she was covered in Sheeite carrying 9 nest flights. I liked a Ck the guy was selling but it was too rich for me and she is a full sister to that one so I asked tae handle her and she was a wee diamond in the hand so I took her. She is dam to these 2 X with a Tam Blair Ck down from the Dream Pair. Have another 2 off her from last year tae which I like also.

post-10492-14882915635423_thumb.jpg

post-10492-1488291589113_thumb.jpg

I bought her on the Sunday afternoon at Blackpool Pat and she was covered in Sheeite carrying 9 nest flights. I liked a Ck the guy was selling but it was too rich for me and she is a full sister to that one so I asked tae handle her and she was a wee diamond in the hand so I took her. She is dam to these 2 X with a Tam Blair Ck down from the Dream Pair. Have another 2 off her from last year tae which I like also.

She was certainly worth taking a chance on John and breeds nice Ybs :)

Very nice John, The stand-out ones for me were the nest pair of late-bred hens, I hope you intend to race them, They look born for the job.

Aye Bilit they're for the road, all going to plan they will go to 250mls then they'll be ready for anything next year.