Daily Doo Blog

JohnQuinn

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

john you have some crackers in great nick, iv never seen so many different lines in one small loft, do you have a base line, in your loft, and just test the incomers hard before you cross them into your own lines,

Aye Davy I work off my old Cattrysse family who are line bred back to 1988. These birds have been fantastic to me and others over the years and if I bring new stock in that I am a little unsure of they must cross with the Cattrysse doos first and if they don't produce they are let go.

His got some shape about him and im not a fan of grizzles, but he looks a cracker

Ordinarily I wouldn't buy Grizzles or any coloured doos in Ryan but I handled George's Boy and he was the best handling bird I had picked up in an age so when the nest became available I bought them..... for the eyesign enthusiasts this guy has a corker in his head.

Ch Wf Grondalaer hen, bred and raced by TheHigg before coming to me.

She was flown by me mate not raced never in the first 6 to the loft however her mother who you also have has bred (i think) 6 winners for dougal and my one and only back to back winner 1st club 2nd section 1st club 3rd section the week later and then sent to Maidstone with the snfc i was told to keep him in the loft but I thought i knew better (more fool me) anyway mate I think she will breed you the goods anyway if you get fed up with her i would gladly take her back that would maybe be the boot up the *expletive removed* i need to get me started again :pidge:

She was flown by me mate not raced never in the first 6 to the loft however her mother who you also have has bred (i think) 6 winners for dougal and my one and only back to back winner 1st club 2nd section 1st club 3rd section the week later and then sent to Maidstone with the snfc i was told to keep him in the loft but I thought i knew better (more fool me) anyway mate I think she will breed you the goods anyway if you get fed up with her i would gladly take her back that would maybe be the boot up the *expletive removed* i need to get me started again :pidge:

When ye get a dookit up let me know Higgy, also have a Dght of Aldo's back to back winner from the same Grondalaer hen ye can have up as well. For that matter ye can have what ye want out of my lofts, either to keep or a wee loan of ðŸ‘

When ye get a dookit up let me know Higgy, also have a Dght of Aldo's back to back winner from the same Grondalaer hen ye can have up as well. For that matter ye can have what ye want out of my lofts, either to keep or a wee loan of ðŸ‘

I know that mate seriously thinking about a wee loft missed out on one a couple of weeks ago i will sort something out missing them like *expletive removed*

Cracking hen John, the old Catrysse birds were hard day pigeons. Always reliable in a tough race.

Aye Pat very dependable doos, next year will be 30yrs they have been in my lofts and I intend tae keep them as a family as best I can for as long as I can.

John you have some family of birds in your loft, I wish I lived closer as I would be looking for visit to handle some of those that you have put pics up. Hopefully they'll show their worth and you'll have a great season this year John, best of luck. :smiling-scarecrow-329:

Thanks very much Pat, a won't hide behind excuses if I don't have the season I am hoping for al just break a few mirrors looking for the answers !! :emoticon-0136-giggle: