dkj

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest johnhunter

Was I asking you baw head you have got all the answers with your wee daily diary who gives a f about my spelling you get the point anyway professor empty head

well said king billy wee will see how well he does next year with his pigeons with fur coats on

read it in one of the pigeon papers him saying his best birds were from chainbridge lofts

mainly vadenabelle

when he had the 1st 6 in the ybn all 6 were this breed

5 direct and 1 bred out of directs

I also read somewhere he had the chainbridge meerkirks

as like most lofts he will have lots of diff breeds

(horses for courses ) as they say

Yes I know Billy's birds well, but what some don't know is when he had almost the clean sweep in Ypres 9/15 timed were Jim Cullen pigeons. Every race Billy has had multiple prizes in, a Big percentage were bred by Jim.

Yes I know Billy's birds well, but what some don't know is when he had almost the clean sweep in Ypres 9/15 timed were Jim Cullen pigeons. Every race Billy has had multiple prizes in, a Big percentage were bred by Jim.

Ps. I didnae post tae deny anyone their due credit, just pointing out someone who hasn't had theirsðŸ‘

because you need hard working men at the top like john quinn or the doo game f.cked, you need to give a go then you understand how hard it is

Bang on....thankless at times I would imagine. ....I certainly wudnae put my hand up

because you need hard working men at the top like john quinn or the doo game f.cked, you need to give a go then you understand how hard it is

Bang on....thankless at times I would imagine. ....I certainly wudnae put my hand up

You try bein Pres ay Lanarkshire and do the job Right an see how ye get on way results. The 2 just don't mix..... Watch this space now am no Pres 😉

John you done a grait job as pres but everyone has to work and you have not always been pres so I wouldn't use that as an excuse for bad results in the past its like everything thing els in the doo game if you haven't got the ammunition you cant fire it but being the the pres of Lanarkshire fed opens doors for hand outs pmsl

John you done a grait job as pres but everyone has to work and you have not always been pres so I wouldn't use that as an excuse for bad results in the past its like everything thing els in the doo game if you haven't got the ammunition you cant fire it but being the the pres of Lanarkshire fed opens doors for hand outs pmsl

F u tae Tam 😃

Correct my wee pal