A Few Late Bred Youngsters

Rooster J. Cogburn

I’ve a few late bred youngsters for sale, ready within the next 14days.

They are mainly a mixture of children and/or grandchildren of the following.

SU09 NW 3995 – 19th and 121st OpenSNFC Gold Cup Alencon,161st Open SNFC Clermont, bred and raced by A.McCalley & Son

SU09 NW 3946 – 6th and 127th Open SNFCYpres, 38th Open SNFC Gold Cup Alencon-winning SNFC Silver award,bred by G. Hunter & Son, Plean,raced by A. McCalley & Son. Dam of cock to win 18th Open SNFCGold Cup Alencon

GB09 S 58207 – Wellbank Blueboy bred and raced by JohnEllis, Wellbank – winning numerous prizes incl. 9th and 44thSNFC Gold Cup Alencon, 19th Open SNRPC Reims etc.

GB11 S 11023 – Bred and raced by John Ellis, Wellbank, manyprizes won incl. 19th Open SNFC Gold Cup Alencon

Birds bred here have made a useful introductions in thelofts of T & M Paterson , Plean and J & I Alston, Ravenstruther withboth timing pigeons to score from France in 2016 with partly these bloodlines.

There are a small number of Woodroffe crosses available also, these are bloodlines I feel very fortunate to have as they’ve contributed to taking the first 4,5 and 6 positions, with up to 8 in the first 10 in thestrong Armadale club(one of the biggest in Scotland). In the last four weeks alone they have assisted in winning 15 prizes in the first 7 of the AlmondValley Federation.

Late breds priced at £50 each. PM if interested or phone 07842839384

Edited by Rooster J. Cogburn

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders