Reims Pigeon

quando

Second one I have seen reported in Holland and one in Norway too.

Just heard a fellow club member has also one reported in Holland from same race so would think there's quite a few in that area. If you read the liberation report birds cleared in a N E direction in one batch.

If they weren't taken 150 mls East of Alencon our birds would have been in the UK Tam :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Absolute fckn rubbish. Poor race controlling weather and atmospherics on that weekend. Irish pigeons at St Malo hammered, where are they? UNC at Bourges and WDA at Tours both bad races. One bad race and yous all want to change the racepoint? I proposed Reims after 4 or 5 years of dodgy racing from Alencon in decent weather. What happened at Ypres? Not a great race but the other national virtually all home liberating a couple of hours later when the rain cleared from the North East Coast of France/ Belgium border, again poor race controlling. What happened at Littlehampton? pouring with rain 20 miles North of Liberation site? again poor race controlling. Fact not fiction.

Absolute fckn rubbish. Poor race controlling weather and atmospherics on that weekend. Irish pigeons at St Malo hammered, where are they? UNC at Bourges and WDA at Tours both bad races. One bad race and yous all want to change the racepoint? I proposed Reims after 4 or 5 years of dodgy racing from Alencon in decent weather. What happened at Ypres? Not a great race but the other national virtually all home liberating a couple of hours later when the rain cleared from the North East Coast of France/ Belgium border, again poor race controlling. What happened at Littlehampton? pouring with rain 20 miles North of Liberation site? again poor race controlling. Fact not fiction.

Is'nt it a fact that the other Nat liberated 1 hour before us,I think

that is fact not fiction !

Its is fact that after the race his flown we all know better than the man

in charge!That just a FACT of life.

spot on 100%

Is'nt it a fact that the other Nat liberated 1 hour before us,I think

that is fact not fiction !

Its is fact that after the race his flown we all know better than the man

in charge!That just a FACT of life.

Read the post properly, libbed after us at Ypres. I never mentioned lib time at Reims.

nehu birds from bourges/tours & roye also birds belonging to scottish fanciers are being reported to the nehu office in

germany /holland/ belguim/ norway and a bird from bourge lib reported in morroco

tommy

i base gd races on returns and ypres the returns where gd or wiz it just me hard day with strong winds but the birds got a gd start thats what counts