Old Faithfull

JohnQuinn

My old scraper has finally given in. You know when ye get somethin that just fits yet hand perfectly, like a good hammer, well my scraper fitted just like that.

Was using this long before Ma Da passed away and that was 18yrs ago noo so it's gotta be 20-25yrs old 😂😂😂😂

post-10492-14591776348594_thumb.jpeg

You have been very lucky - and will no doubt be rather disappointed with its replacement

They don't make 'em like that any more :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

We get new ones just about every year - they are not very good!

Ye they certainly don't last long these plastic handle ones, like you I have had to buy umpteen over the years.

This wee wooden handled one out done them all and always just hanging on a nail in the loft. Will defo try to get a piece of hardwood and try to fashion another handle for it.

Is it no still under warranty :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I just canny put Ma hand on the receipt Ian lolol

You have been very lucky - and will no doubt be rather disappointed with its replacement

They don't make 'em like that any more :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

We get new ones just about every year - they are not very good!

I got mine from my local paint center, riveted wooden handle and only cost £4.00 :)

And that roumer about us being tight can't be true what you think John??

You serious about puttin a new handle on it ???

Serious as a Heart Attack Wullie 😀😀

Dulux Trade Center have superior professional scrapers at around £8 + vat.. maybe a bit rich for you John !!!.

£8 !!!! A can get p**sed on that lololol

Now I never said you were tighter than a duck's *expletive removed* !! it wiz yer Mrs :emoticon-0136-giggle: So as I have a spare yin in guid nick I will send it doon tae ye..

As long as you are paying the carriage peter if he dropped a bottle of malt he wouldn't think twice about buying another let him get his own fekin scraper :emoticon-0136-giggle:

My old scraper has finally given in. You know when ye get somethin that just fits yet hand perfectly, like a good hammer, well my scraper fitted just like that.

Was using this long before Ma Da passed away and that was 18yrs ago noo so it's gotta be 20-25yrs old ������������������������

Sorry for yer loss 😢

In times of need and despair you know who your true friends are when they put themselves out of their way to support you.

So a HUGE FRIENDS Thank You's to Peter and Mary McIntosh for their kindness and support in my time of need, a can hardy see to type with the Tears of heartfelt gratitude that are running doon ma face. They threw the mound away Peter.

post-10492-14593536252518_thumb.jpeg

Great gesture indeed although the scrapers no in the same league as yer old faithful. lol. Id send it back as it only looks good enough for destroying wallpaper lol.

Old Faithful is irreplaceable Derek but the ergonomically designed handle makes it very comfortable in the hand, just like a ladies glutius maximus if ye know what a mean 😃 :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Old Faithful is irreplaceable Derek but the ergonomically designed handle makes it very comfortable in the hand, just like a ladies glutius maximus if ye know what a mean ï¿¿ï¿¿ :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Gluteus Maximus, you've got a cheek m8. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Edited by Delboy

Both Mary and I are very happy that we have brightened up your day after the loss of old faithful as we know what it is like to lose that which gives comfort when handling !!. AS it is our 49th wedding anniversary to-day we are hopeful of carressing our gluteus muscles or just the thought gives us both pleasure. Dream On LOL..

Both Mary and I are very happy that we have brightened up your day after the loss of old faithful as we know what it is like to lose that which gives comfort when handling !!. AS it is our 49th wedding anniversary to-day we are hopeful of carressing our gluteus muscles or just the thought gives us both pleasure. Dream On LOL..

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BOTH OF YOU :emoticon-0137-clapping: