Been Hit Again.

greenbar

Had a visit from Sparra today , when it attacked I was standing in garage door and my blue cock tried to get in over my head but I caught him in mid air and the Sparra hit me on side of head and chased the other one , I shat me self , it's the second time I have personally been hit by one .

Had a visit from Sparra today , when it attacked I was standing in garage door and my blue cock tried to get in over my head but I caught him in mid air and the Sparra hit me on side of head and chased the other one , I shat me self , it's the second time I have personally been hit by one .

u have a chancer there, :emoticon-0179-headbang:

no problems today for a change,though during the 3 hrs the birds were out.in the sky we saw,4s/hawks,4 buzzards. and a pair of perigines,a nice quiet day, :emoticon-0179-headbang:

When you see the sparrowhawks you never get any bother its when you dont see it you get bother.

no problems today for a change,though during the 3 hrs the birds were out.in the sky we saw,4s/hawks,4 buzzards. and a pair of perigines,a nice quiet day, :emoticon-0179-headbang:

As your only half a mile away I presume you were not hit because the sparrowhawk hen was stuffed on the young hen she caught at mine this morning, :(

no hits today,birds not out,been at the hospital most of the day, with the wife,took one of the dogs out when I came back,found another 2 victims of the s/hawk.where one of ours was taken down, a male blackie and wood pigeon.murdering b*****d , :emoticon-0179-headbang:

My birds are out most days now weather dependant of course for the last three weeks I lost five from round the loft another fancier from just down the road has lost three this is all before we even start training what chance have We got

would that be bert frank,

Percy has been in the sky everyday lately but I haven't lost any to it this year, long may it continue !!!

Considered keeping them in this winter too coz I got hammered last year but glad I didn't as they are fit as F and ready to train when I see fit to start them.

You guys gettin hit have my sympathy coz despite advice given its no easy to curtail Percy when it's determined.