2016 Pb Charity Sale

Babybird

Will put up for offer a book 'The Basis Of Breeding Racing Pigeons' by Leon F Whitney.

thanks Ryan , appreciated :emoticon-0137-clapping:

I would also like to donate 6 summer bred ybs to this worthy cause...all will be from my stock loft and will include 4 grandchildren of maverick and 2 grandchildren of poppyMaverick - 2nd north section SNFC Alencon 632mls, 12th north section 60th open SNFC Alencon, 8th north section SNFC Reims 620 miles and 4th north section 204th open SNFC Eastbourne.. SNFC Silver award winner, joe murphy/BHW Sporting challenge winner also sire, g.sire and g.g.sire to winners including 1st north sect. 118th open SNFC eastbourne 475 miles and 1st north section SNFC Alencon for Cowie & Mackie Aberdeen.Poppy - 1st north section 1st open SNFC Ypres 498mls in 2014Cheers Stuart Maskame

WOW , thanks again Stuart , good to see you at Blackpool :emoticon-0167-beer:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just confirming dates but very soon, looking for the last few donations before we put the list up :)

yes darling i will put a kit of 6 youngsters as a donation . Team Burgess won the youngbird averages in 2015 and 27th section ,41st open SNFC youngbird race Buckingham . :pidge:

I will gladly give a pair of ybs details will follow .

[/i won't be pairing up till mid to late February , but buyer can have either a yb of young leb who is in stock loft to take a few eggs off him before he goes back in race team , he was 8th sect Eastbourne 398mls and 4th sect clermont 525mls in 2015 he will be paired to a g/daughter of euro diamond who I think will turn out to be one of my best breeders , Stevie blackhurst bought last years yb and he threw the kitchen sink at her and she came through it ,(Stevie should confirm this ) it will be same dam .

Or a yb from the mcgimpsey hen who has bred 2nd sect 3rd open bovington Snfc ,2nd sect Maidstone Snfc ,3rd sect Maidstone Snfc 8th sect Eastbourne Snfc 4th sect clermont and g/dam of 4 th sect Snfc and separate 1st fed winner ,

And a choice of any other yb from first round , come and pick your own.

Google luck with the sale and good on you for caring .

I will gladly give a pair of ybs details will follow .

[/i won't be pairing up till mid to late February , but buyer can have either a yb of young leb who is in stock loft to take a few eggs off him before he goes back in race team , he was 8th sect Eastbourne 398mls and 4th sect clermont 525mls in 2015 he will be paired to a g/daughter of euro diamond who I think will turn out to be one of my best breeders , Stevie blackhurst bought last years yb and he threw the kitchen sink at her and she came through it ,(Stevie should confirm this ) it will be same dam .

Or a yb from the mcgimpsey hen who has bred 2nd sect 3rd open bovington Snfc ,2nd sect Maidstone Snfc ,3rd sect Maidstone Snfc 8th sect Eastbourne Snfc 4th sect clermont and g/dam of 4 th sect Snfc and separate 1st fed winner ,

And a choice of any other yb from first round , come and pick your own.

Google luck with the sale and good on you for caring .

thank you Colin :emoticon-0137-clapping: