2016 Pb Charity Sale

Babybird

Firstly I would like to say Thank You to PB and it's members for the fantastic sale we had for Seb's Legs last year where we raised £6333 to help fund surgery in the USA to enable this wee Lad to be fully independent with his mobility. He is now a few months post surgery and as you can see from the picture now on his feet, standing and walking a few steps. The braveness of this little boy never ceases to amaze me and his parents, family and friends are all now aware of pigeon racing and what lovely people fanciers are !!

This year we would like with your assistance to raise some money to help a little girl called Charlotte. She is currently trying to raise the £75,000 needed for her surgery, the very same as Seb's. We met this beautiful little girl in November and heard her family's heartbreaking journey. Charlotte was one of twins which were born prematurely, sadly at a few weeks old her twin passed away from meningitis, the sadness didn't end there as Charlotte's parents had already had a daughter die of a different strain of the disease. I can't even imagine what these poor folks have been through in the last few years and they are now working tirelessly to raise the funds needed for their daughter to have the best quality of life she can.

We would like your help of either donating birds for the sale or buying the birds in the sale and let's see if we can help her on her journey to a pain free independant life. Please either comment on here with donations or PM andyBurgess with details

post-5429-14532455944406_thumb.jpg

post-5429-14532456039854_thumb.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skachill&mccormack will put 2ybs in jan arden or vandabeeles

Thank you :)

I will gladly give a pair of ybs details will follow .

Great, Thank you

as its my first year back in the sport, I need all my young birds.....but I'll certainly try to buy one or two.

Perfect :)

must also mention John Jamieson (Tiger) offered a youngster , pick of the stock loft , buyers choice. thanks again John (enjoy your holiday) :emoticon-0123-party:

spoke to Nigel Laycock and his Wife at the sale. Nigel has again offered a pair of youngsters , he is happy to help a charitable event once again :smiling-scarecrow-329: