Snfc Section B Clocks

tomd

Some of the best in Eyemouth area reckon 9 hours, but if someone is quicker and contacts me I will arrange to have the clocks in question done earlier. Nobody will lose out

9 hours is about 1130ypm to Ayton, that's 7.35pm so clocks must be read by 6.35pm tomorrow. I think they could be quicker than that through there omho.

With modern day clocks with days and dates being recorded, the 23 hour rule should be abolished, all races should check on the second day allowing everyone including the clock committee to enjoy waiting on ALL their birds, and we could enjoy a few refreshments waiting making the experience of racing national birds much better. IMO.

Is their any real reason that we have this rule in the modern day, I'm all ears.

P.S. Even I will struggle to attend a clock check on Monday due to shift work.

With modern day clocks with days and dates being recorded, the 23 hour rule should be abolished, all races should check on the second day allowing everyone including the clock committee to enjoy waiting on ALL their birds, and we could enjoy a few refreshments waiting making the experience of racing national birds much better. IMO.

Is their any real reason that we have this rule in the modern day, I'm all ears.

P.S. Even I will struggle to attend a clock check on Monday due to shift work.

I agree m8