Snrpc

geordie1234

Steven, any club with should be trying to encourage new members into their membership, not doing things to discourage them. And yes Steven there would be a station set up again in the South of that I have no doubt. As long as there are a few members willing to send to these races. There would also be marking stations set up if there was enough interest elsewhere even in the North. Doesn't matter what Union any member belongs to either as far as I know. Its just membership to fly pigeons in a distance club, one which is pretty friendly I would say. The BBC {British Barcelona Club)down south is another similar example m8! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven, any club with should be trying to encourage new members into their membership, not doing things to discourage them. And yes Steven there would be a station set up again in the South of that I have no doubt. As long as there are a few members willing to send to these races. There would also be marking stations set up if there was enough interest elsewhere even in the North. Doesn't matter what Union any member belongs to either as far as I know. Its just membership to fly pigeons in a distance club, one which is pretty friendly I would say. The BBC {British Barcelona Club)down south is another similar example m8! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I have absolutely no beef with the SNRPC mate, why would I, my statement asking for truthfulness in the solway joining on mass was just that, to evaluate if the current members see their club progressing to a true national club or are they looking at the SNFC and thinking they are better off being a smaller concern?

Please don't think i'm calling for all fanciers to Join the SNRPC. I'm just saying its a free country and if u want to fly with them great, if u want to fly with SNFC fine, if fanciers want to fly in both then fair enough!

I thought I would be flying in both this year, but now I and a lot of fanciers don't know what the heck is going on. I know one thing though I will deffo be sending some birds with the SNRPC to their Channel races. They warrant support and ye don't get any hassle there and the birds travel in good modern transporters with air conditioning and come home in excellent order. ;):) :) Its up to the individual!

It matters because you might have been just bitter and twisted against the snfc but instead yer just bitter and twisted about loft location lol

Maybe i was adding 2+2 and getting 5 but some south guys sent with us and were doing well but after the midday lib that i talked about they never sent again but

would be pleased to see solway fanciers sending again

Maybe i was adding 2+2 and getting 5 but some south guys sent with us and were doing well but after the midday lib that i talked about they never sent again but

At least you are honest fella, if the solway fanciers want to I am sure they will sort a marking station and get on with it.

Best of luck to you in 2015

Are you not in the south section being fae coalburn ????????

At least you are honest fella, if the solway fanciers want to I am sure they will sort a marking station and get on with it.

Best of luck to you in 2015

Would you join,can recall you referring to the Snrpc as a lesser club ????

Thought that Steven,just you seem to show a lot off interest in a club you have no iterest in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wowsers! not commentimg on things deemed fook all to do wae you seems to set a dangerous precedent on an open forum. Touting members from a club that I am a member of to another??? Does that sstill sound like an snfc member shouldn't comment on here?

Wowsers! not commentimg on things deemed fook all to do wae you seems to set a dangerous precedent on an open forum. Touting members from a club that I am a member of to another??? Does that sstill sound like an snfc member shouldn't comment on here?

Fair enougth on the open forum issue,but I don't see the SNRPC touting for members here,the thread was started by a non member

Fair enougth on the open forum issue,but I don't see the SNRPC touting for members here,the thread was started by a non member

Lol. Valiant fifers post could have been written by yin of the sachi bros?

At the end of the day the fanciers will decide. All the best

Here's one fancier that wont be defecting. The ships not sunk yet, fook being in the trenches wi some of you lot! :D

This would have been avoided by allowing the EGM,by not allowing it has made things worse IMO.But I am standing by my fellow Fed member in the trenches,no deserting a comrade here,only supporting him.Will say no more now will await what follows.

Here's one fancier that wont be defecting. The ships not sunk yet, fook being in the trenches wi some of you lot! :D

It's not about defecting I don't think any of us want that,all that was being asked for was honesty and some transparency.when your officials. Can't give you the chance to get the issues out in the open and cleared up this club will never be able to move on.omp