• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Heard there are problems with several lib sites down to uttoxeter

Maybe Farrans drivers prefer the A1/M1 to the M6  :D :D :D :D :D

Cheers

Homer 49

WELL I HAVE ONLY HEARD OF 1 RACE POINT THAT WE ARE HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLE WITH OTHER THAN THE 1 POINTED OUT BY OUR PRESIDENT AT THE RECENT AGM HOMER.

SO IF YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ALL OF US HERE IN LANARKSHIRE THAT YOU KNOW MORE THAN THE PRESIDENT DOES ABOUT THESE RACE POINTS THEN THAT IS A BLOODY DISGRACE AND WHOEVER IS FEEDING YOU ALL THIS BULLS**T SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!

YOU SHOULD TELL US ALL WHO IS GIVING YOU YOUR INFORMATION OR  STOP YOUR sh** STIRRING IN LANARKSHIRE WE WANT FACTS NOT PEOPLE TELLING STORY'S ALL THE TIME!!

WELL I HAVE ONLY HEARD OF 1 RACE POINT THAT WE ARE HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLE WITH OTHER THAN THE 1 POINTED OUT BY OUR PRESIDENT AT THE RECENT AGM HOMER.

SO IF YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ALL OF US HERE IN LANARKSHIRE THAT YOU KNOW MORE THAN THE PRESIDENT DOES ABOUT THESE RACE POINTS THEN THAT IS A BLOODY DISGRACE AND WHOEVER IS FEEDING YOU ALL THIS BULLS**T SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!

YOU SHOULD TELL US ALL WHO IS GIVING YOU YOUR INFORMATION OR  STOP YOUR sh** STIRRING IN LANARKSHIRE WE WANT FACTS NOT PEOPLE TELLING STORY'S ALL THE TIME!!

Hi Alf

Steady on son

Fact attended LSC agm Lanarkshire secretary IH stated to the meeting that there were problems with some sites up to Uttoxeter  We did not make up a program to see the outcome of next Tuesdays del meeting

20 + other people heard

IH did not enlighten us Will certainly pass on your comments to IH

Ask Vince again we were at a transport meeting tonight

NOBODY IS FEEDING ME BU**sh**

I only repeated what was said at the meeting

No Cheers for you

Homer 49

Guest TAMMY_1
Hi

3 changes to race program

Leyland old birds now Charnock Richards

Leyland young birds now Charnock Richards

Lowther Castle 9th August only change to Appleby

Channel Race 18 th July to be Falaise with the SNFC

Cheers

Homer 49

Good man , you keep us up to date Alex.

will we be able to duplicate from fed to national or vice versa

Hi Harky

From SNFC to fed only

For non SNFC members we ARE PLANNING to have normal central marking  birds are to be ferried by the clubs to main SNFC marking stations UDDINGSTON and NEWMAINS

For SNFC members birds MUST be marked at Udd or Newmains and duplicated back to the fed

This is what was discussed at del meeting

Cheers

Homer 49

Hi Harky

From SNFC to fed only

For non SNFC members we ARE PLANNING to have normal central marking  birds are to be ferried by the clubs to main SNFC marking stations UDDINGSTON and NEWMAINS

For SNFC members birds MUST be marked at Udd or Newmains and duplicated back to the fed

This is what was discussed at del meeting

Cheers

Homer 49

Homer, when did Newmains become a SNFC marking station???

Homer, when did Newmains become a SNFC marking station???

Hi delboy

Newmains is a possible addition for this race only Its been SUGGESTED that John Houston would be willing to oversee Newmains on this date

Derek you and I know that Newmains is not a SNFC race marking station but the President and delegates of Lanarkshire hope by allowing this will increase the birdage of the SNFC

The word I used was PLANNING

The SNFC committee will decide if this is allowed

Don't shoot the carrier pigeon ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers Derek

Homer 49

Homer what happens to the people who are not in the snfc and who will only be sending with the fed to falaise? what has been set up to cater for the normal fed fliers? Is it still central marking as normal or will they have to take their pigeons to the snfc marking stations aswell?

Homer what happens to the people who are not in the snfc and who will only be sending with the fed to falaise? what has been set up to cater for the normal fed fliers? Is it still central marking as normal or will they have to take their pigeons to the snfc marking stations aswell?

Hi Alf

Nice to here from you

Yes there will be central marking as usual Only problem is that the central marking clubs will have to ferry to a SNFC marking station This is not ideal

as my club have no way of ferrying Maybe something could be worked out to uplift birds

Cheers

Homer 49