Yb Strays

Delboy

I'm travelling from lanarkshire to Ayrshire Monday to Thursday for the next few month that's newmains to west Kilbride via A71 most of the time.

its a long walk

steve :emoticon-0123-party:

I think Davie Flemmings and his young bird centre is missed. He did a good job all around I believe. Shame he doesn't frequent our site any more. I know he said it was a short term thing regards packing up and felt he would be back. Here's hoping it's soon eh!

Yes very good but the man that some off you wanted sacked after alencon picks your pigeons up every year gathers them all up from around Cumbria North east and south west Scotland feeds them and waters them and midland are the only federation in Scotland that comes in to pick them up so,you could start off by getting your transporters to come in and pick them up,hopfully he will still do the same after some off the abuse he has taken off here

Yes very good but the man that some off you wanted sacked after alencon pick your pigeons up every year gathers them all up from around Cumbria North east and south west Scotland feeds them and waters them and midland are the only federation in Scotland that comes in to pick them up so,you could start off by getting your transporters to come in and pick them up,hopfully he will still do the same after some off the abuse he has taken off here

well done raymond white and colin gray :001::emoticon-0123-party:

Yes very good but the man that some off you wanted sacked after alencon picks your pigeons up every year gathers them all up from around Cumbria North east and south west Scotland feeds them and waters them and midland are the only federation in Scotland that comes in to pick them up so,you could start off by getting your transporters to come in and pick them up,hopfully he will still do the same after some off the abuse he has taken off here

scott he does a great job wae strays but hes sh** as a controller

Raymond has been an unsung hero for many years regarding stray birds :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Guest TAMMY_1

Well done Tammy but hey 6 weeks ,wouldn't like one of my lodging in someone's loft for that time , did you report them ?

yes reported them and they were in no fit state to fly but spoke to both folk and they were happy to leave them here that long as I think they did not want to send for them so no big deal to feed them and water them but they are not in any of the lofts with racers or birds for showing,they are in a separate loft full of pensioners and cripples same place Sammy is going to sleep the morn

yes reported them and they were in no fit state to fly but spoke to both folk and they were happy to leave them here that long as I think they did not want to send for them so no big deal to feed them and water them but they are not in any of the lofts with racers or birds for showing,they are in a separate loft full of pensioners and cripples same place Sammy is going to sleep the morn

Great mate well done , wasn't being funny about asking the question .