Snrpc Arras

VMS

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TAMMY_1

Fact is you are incorrect and should reframe from posting further ignorant information when you are unaware of what took place

can you please tell me what part of my post is incorrect ?

I am aware of what took place,the snrpc liberated birds in France

the letter in the BHW where it said no liberation's are allowed on Bastille day can be easily verified,so please tell what facts are wrong and what are right,thank you.Tammy

Hope for the pigeons sake they have better weather on the east side

Rained from early lunchtime all day chucking it down at present zero visibility in hills

Defo nothing coming through here tonight

Meant to start and clear later but not looking like that at present :emoticon-0156-rain:

the fact is they broke the law in France by liberating today and it might or might not have repercussions for future liberation's from there or other parts of France,there have been notices before in the British Homing World stating that it is illegal for any organisation to liberate doos on Bastille day.

so are you going to send in a letter and report em to the french authoritiesjust incaase they never noticed . Get a life ya ya saddo.

any windae cleaners down in the deep sooth stevie, 11 or 12 home atm :) :)

Ye pretty shocked that they are gettin them in the west, its a pea soup wae drizzle here and has been since lunchtime.

Why cant I get the arrivals on the SNRPC website

Ye pretty shocked that they are gettin them in the west, its a pea soup wae drizzle here and has been since lunchtime.

Why cant I get the arrivals on the SNRPC website

been bright and sunny here for last hour steve rain of for over an hour

Coming up the east and dog legging might have kept them oot of the weather

think it was pea soup acoss to the east at dunbar all day but seen to have cleared in time for the doos to arrive at 7pm steady west north west here now so there making descent times.

tammy? my good friend pierre is just off the phone ( who stays in arras) who was enjoying bastille day at the fanfair, he said he didnt know if there was anytruth in the rumour but there was a rumour that the french president was up at the transporter helping cut strings and pressed the button for the pigeons to get libbed on our state of the art transporter. no one has heard from the convoyer to see if there is any truth in it :emoticon-0138-thinking:, maybe hes having dinner with the president or in the dungeons :emoticon-0123-party:

tammy? my good friend pierre is just off the phone ( who stays in arras) who was enjoying bastille day at the fanfair, he said he didnt know if there was anytruth in the rumour but there was a rumour that the french president was up at the transporter helping cut strings and pressed the button for the pigeons to get libbed on our state of the art transporter. no one has heard from the convoyer to see if there is any truth in it :emoticon-0138-thinking:, maybe hes having dinner with the president or in the dungeons :emoticon-0123-party:

maby Tammy has emailed the authorities to dob him in .

ps ask pierre where the cheapesat place for 8x4 sheetscof plywood Andrew

pierre said no for rab anderson hes enough dookits

its :emoticon-0123-party: fur a chicken hoose

Well done to all that have timed especially the guys in the west :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

vincent ma grees if four fit high the noo way all this rain :emoticon-0156-rain: