Burnbank Club

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter Peter must have forgot Hannah Brothers took the first six tickets at a burnbank race from sartily in 1976 .

dont think he forgot davie just prob did not know hes only been sec since 84 or 85 dont think he even had doos in 76 m8 maybe he should just have said not been done in 30 odd year hes been sec i only repeated what he said to me was not meant to be an isue or get the guy in trouble was just nice to be told that so not been done in 30 year will do me davie

ps he also said he thought they only gave out 4 tickets before that i was just happy i got them m8 and would not know no harm was meant by him or i

Edited by walterboswell59

Top 6 in any club it superb especially a strong club like burnbank

What was the birdage for the race

think it was 38 george only 3 or 4 sent but im also

2nd 3rd 4th 6th 8th 13th 14th west section fed from 15 positions

so birds beat plenty others but seems the guys complment did not go down to well with some realy bothers me some real jelous people about

Edited by walterboswell59

so birds beat plenty others but seems the guys complment did not go down to well with some realy bothers me some real jelous people about

Agree

You informed people on here it was never been done before. I only stated my dad done it. Now Davie has said him and Jim done it. Nobody is jealous just pointing out a fact.

You informed people on here it was never been done before. I only stated my dad done it. Now Davie has said him and Jim done it. Nobody is jealous just pointing out a fact.

and i only repeated the complment i was given like i said im happy with not been done for 25 or 30 years and well done to the guys that did it 30 or 40 years ago hard thing to do from that distance

Guest chad3646

Walter Peter must have forgot Hannah Brothers took the first six tickets at a burnbank race from sartily in 1976 .

davie if my memory serves me right i am sure your jim timed 9 pigeons in front of anyone else when he flew in the blantyre club the race was sartilly

How True your observation turned out to be Watty.

got the tee shirt john always been my bogey race m8 just glad it was my turn for some luck you have not seen a happier man when that wee 11th open clermont hen hit the board m8 i thought id lost her but shes a game one scored in three nationals and just turned 2 years old for a while i knew how big gareth must be feeling hope his good hen turns up my first 3 all came out the south and i could tell by the feathers they had been soaked then dryed out i got six from my ten sent so been very lucky also was lucky getting my yearling cock which was my pooler in bedhampton this morning to he had won ingelton and upperhayford the two races before normally ye dont get they ones back its the dumplings that turn up lol so things going ok for me was out to prove that my birds can do it in the gold cup to and looks like they have so im pleased with that but must say i feared the worse when i heard they were up and i saw the forcast hows your good lady john no be dancing for while i guess hope shes ok saw the drop again today could have been a lot worse m8

got the tee shirt john always been my bogey race m8 just glad it was my turn for some luck you have not seen a happier man when that wee 11th open clermont hen hit the board m8 i thought id lost her but shes a game one scored in three nationals and just turned 2 years old for a while i knew how big gareth must be feeling hope his good hen turns up my first 3 all came out the south and i could tell by the feathers they had been soaked then dryed out i got six from my ten sent so been very lucky also was lucky getting my yearling cock which was my pooler in bedhampton this morning to he had won ingelton and upperhayford the two races before normally ye dont get they ones back its the dumplings that turn up lol so things going ok for me was out to prove that my birds can do it in the gold cup to and looks like they have so im pleased with that but must say i feared the worse when i heard they were up and i saw the forcast hows your good lady john no be dancing for while i guess hope shes ok saw the drop again today could have been a lot worse m8

Ate Watty ye had a great race mate, but it wisnae a surprise tae me, told you i'd be at your's given the choice if i wasn't racing, well done mate hope you feel 2 feei taller coz ye should. emoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gifemoticon-0137-clapping.gif