Lanarkshire Federation Training 2014

Guest Gareth Rankin

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First birds at 12.02 72/79 at 12.45 when i left the loft but well pleased with that they were lib'd at 11.15 and all started to climb to the top of the hill in 1 batch just as i left Elvanfoot.It started to rain for 5 mins soon after lib but nothing drastic and visibility was good all the way home :emoticon-0157-sun:

First birds at 12.02 72/79 at 12.45 when i left the loft but well pleased with that they were lib'd at 11.15 and all started to climb to the top of the hill in 1 batch just as i left Elvanfoot.It started to rain for 5 mins soon after lib but nothing drastic and visibility was good all the way home :emoticon-0157-sun:

thats some yb team yeve got alf :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Alf is that your clubs birds or just yours ?.l :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

A pair of peregrines went into them and took one not long after lib. Time we got this sorted lads, :emoticon-0179-headbang: If someone was shooting the pigeons not long after lib then we would definitely do something about it so why aren't we responding to the killers of the sky???

A pair of peregrines went into them and took one not long after lib. Time we got this sorted lads, :emoticon-0179-headbang: If someone was shooting the pigeons not long after lib then we would definitely do something about it so why aren't we responding to the killers of the sky???

We thought something must have happened as 1 of ours dropped like a stone and stood as straight as an arrow on the loft for 5 mins

ps...i left more or less as soon as the birds started to climb so i could beat them home and missed percy hitting them

We thought something must have happened as 1 of ours dropped like a stone and stood as straight as an arrow on the loft for 5 mins

ps...i left more or less as soon as the birds started to climb so i could beat them home and missed percy hitting them

I don't know if it happened at lib point or down road a wee bit Alan but it happened.Also, they must be getting hit all the way up the road, its a *expletive removed* disgrace how most sit back and accept this.