More Pigeons Stolen In Moray Area

kingziemckay

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been birds stolen before,,in buckie,banff,inverness,and elgin,and forres,

If there has been birds stolen maybe some one on here can help the fancier out . The way you are going on about it on here is as if its a guessing game . Why not let everyone know who it supposedly is and stop the mucking about . I would,nt think it would be a secret if some one got something else nicked but hey ho that's JMO .

never heard off it in buckie. taking a guess . theres no new members or new starts in elgin. buckie is in the same area.

stan our club is buckie and district racing pigeon club.whoever posted this thread didnt even get the initials correct. i will ask all our members if the know anything

john

Well that cant be hard to work out, if the local guys no whos just got birds, maybe some owe the local lads will have more info on the stolen birds, am just wondering why there was only 2 birds taken, maybe the new guy doesn't have a lot, or is that all the person/thief takes, who knows until he gets caught, on which I hope the thief does get caught quick, and a sever punishment given to him/them. :mad:

im the president of B&D RPC and ive made enquiries tonight. trying to find out if this person who posted the initial post and indeed if he is a member of our club. there a couple of lads with birds within our club boundry who have doos as well and will enquire if they have had birds stolen and our members

john

R.P.C. stands for racing pigeon club,am not a member of any club,

we are all aware of what RPC stands for. but where is the BRPC club as that was on your status before changing it. i think the members to on this site would like to know where brpc is located as you seem to be the only person on here that knows?? you are not a member in any club as we understand now .

Your taking the p*ss now, why dont you go away and come back when you have something honest to say instead of this farce of a guessing game

HEAR HEAR nobody likes to hear of birds being stolen, but it's turning into an episode of Taggart, expletive remove have they been stolen and where. Give us the facts or have you got something to hide?

before you changed your profile status to club rpc. you had stated your club was b r p c. could you tell us what club the abbreviation stands for as i dont know any in moray with that initials or indeed in our federation

Kingziemckay, is this nae the lad Kevin Elliot tried to help with young ones on an earlier topic,if so he maybe looking to join Buckie Club hence the initials??I know one thing its made me lock the shed .

BEFORE ANYONE THROWS STONES IN GLASS HOUSES

PLEASE KEEP ME OUT OF THIS

I WILL NOT GIVE ANY NAMES ITS UP TO THE LAD

WHO PUT THE POST ON TO GIVE NAMES,NOT ME

I HAVE HELPED HIM OUT AND THATS THAT

KEV ELLIOTT

:emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Kevin, didnt mean any disrespect to you ,just noted where i had seen Kenzie name before and your kind offer to him.