Just Read Callum Walkers

walterboswell59

A Very well put together article once again by Tom Corrie, Well done Callum

Nice to see Bobby Todd getting a mention ,it was Bobby that gifted me the blue cock that founded my loft way back in the seventies ,I hear he is not of best health at the moment if anyone reads this who Knows him please pass on my Good Wishes

been up at big callums cracking set up pigeons are a credit to him handled woody [belter] cant wait till i get my youngster off him :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: i was going to say my ring is in the post but lets not beat about the bush callum the ring is through youre letterbox as i type :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

been up at big callums cracking set up pigeons are a credit to him handled woody [belter] cant wait till i get my youngster off him :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: i was going to say my ring is in the post but lets not beat about the bush callum the ring is through youre letterbox as i type :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

sorry i was too busy scrounging well done big call and well done tom corrie :emoticon-0167-beer: