Where Are You Staying At Blackpool?

Wiley

Does anyone know where i can find a Clean, well decorated, friendly warm hotel that is more than the 2 star rubbish i keep landing in?? I don't go on summer holiday's and would like somewhere with a bit of class about it, to stay on my number 1 Break of my year?? Money disnae matter however QUALITY does!!!

Does anyone know where i can find a Clean, well decorated, friendly warm hotel that is more than the 2 star rubbish i keep landing in?? I don't go on summer holiday's and would like somewhere with a bit of class about it, to stay on my number 1 Break of my year?? Money disnae matter however QUALITY does!!!

BIG blue meets all those standards John , yet isn't in the centre p.s 2 other Mods will be staying there :emoticon-0136-giggle:

there last year john i paid top rates for blackpool was bad tbh there was some genius on a computer correcting the pics before they put them on the net

even walking around could not see anything of worth

Well that puts st chads out lol . You need to be at the other end , the imperial or the strand is nice .

"raffles" excellent for a small one or a better one the stretton but thats up north

then there's the savoy or the queens etc