Where Are You Staying At Blackpool?

Wiley

BIG blue meets all those standards John , yet isn't in the centre p.s 2 other Mods will be staying there :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Yes i can second that very nice indeed, and a great walk to winter gardens to get the blood pumping. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Does anyone know where i can find a Clean, well decorated, friendly warm hotel that is more than the 2 star rubbish i keep landing in?? I don't go on summer holiday's and would like somewhere with a bit of class about it, to stay on my number 1 Break of my year?? Money disnae matter however QUALITY does!!!

John, Google the Blackpool Hilton there's plenty of photos of the hotel.I stayed there last year and was very happy with it.

Guest TAMMY_1

John, Google the Blackpool Hilton there's plenty of photos of the hotel.I stayed there last year and was very happy with it.

we used to go there until they started charging you to park your car but the Big Blue is far better and half the price,used that now for last 5 years and it will be 6 next time,would not go anywhere else

BIG blue meets all those standards John , yet isn't in the centre p.s 2 other Mods will be staying there :emoticon-0136-giggle:

it is faultless Andy,rooms you can actually move in,I mean all Henrik looks for is a bed or on the odd occasion he will kip in the bath :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

we used to go there until they started charging you to park your car but the Big Blue is far better and half the price,used that now for last 5 years and it will be 6 next time,would not go anywhere else

it is faultless Andy,rooms you can actually move in,I mean all Henrik looks for is a bed or on the odd occasion he will kip in the bath :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

:emoticon-0136-giggle: went on your recommendation Tammy , a class above many others ,we may have convinced a few more to join us this time too ,mind Robson Green and his film crew wont be there this year ,so should be some room left :emoticon-0123-party: