Will We Get A Race This Weekend ?

andy Burgess

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Hannah was the best race controller u will ever have he didn't have the opportunity to hold over sat basketing to sun race in these so called ton cans that you've got

Don't agree.......not had one race this year brought back to a shorter race point...........however this is only my opinion

Guest Gareth Rankin

Jim Hannah was the best race controller u will ever have he didn't have the opportunity to hold over sat basketing to sun race in these so called ton cans that you've got

No, he just cancels the race for the full weekend :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: , when at the same time all the federations liberated on the Saturday.

Guest chad3646

No, he just cancels the race for the full weekend :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: , when at the same time all the federations liberated on the Saturday.

And does it off his own back without consulting anyone ???

what a back stabbing shower expletives removed

And does it off his own back without consulting anyone ???

that's a race controlers job

that's why you voted him in,

you rely totally on his decisions (not anybody elses)

dont see what difference it makes chad sundays forcast is far better so why take the chance when we dont need to m8 the only way lanarkshire can be wrong is if the forcast is wrong so who do we blame bbc forcast at 11 oclock still showing heavey rain in and around the race point and the west to be fine at the home end and its been showing the same since wedensday i dont see what the fuss is about

I've heard of one or two ,giving me pelters for going to race today , great day for racing IMHO , I have been proven right with libs so far , Dundee away at 11.15 concett, us away at 12noon. At aycliffe , and Ayrshire away at. 12.15 , sun breaking through at race point. Great visibility. . And great enroute. Just hope or ood returns. Again . Just good that I've broad shoulders eh? .good luck to all today and tomorrow . Think it will be like the wacky races tomorrow .in the east .

I've heard of one or two ,giving me pelters for going to race today , great day for racing IMHO , I have been proven right with libs so far , Dundee away at 11.15 concett, us away at 12noon. At aycliffe , and Ayrshire away at. 12.15 , sun breaking through at race point. Great visibility. . And great enroute. Just hope or ood returns. Again . Just good that I've broad shoulders eh? .good luck to all today and tomorrow . Think it will be like the wacky races tomorrow .in the east .

Great call Stuart :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: