Times /returns From Alencon

Guest TAMMY_1

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just off the phone to a fancier in the wirral who tells me the north west combine libbed at Messac at 10am amd are having a tough race. A small amount of birds in Liverpool around 7:30ish but a lot not seen a doo :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Heard the same Stuart, we are going to struggle im afraid. I fear a disaster is coming. Heard Leadbetter hadn't a pigeon at 9pm in the Midland national, from 300 miles expletive remove. They were up at Messac I think.Pity we weren't flying from Reims.

Heard the same Stuart, we are going to struggle im afraid. I fear a disaster is coming. Heard Leadbetter hadn't a pigeon at 9pm in the Midland national, from 300 miles expletive remove. They were up at Messac I think.Pity we weren't flying from Reims.

Two years ago when we were at messacDerek the Irish did not lib because of fog at st Malo they brought there birds back today with same problem lets hope it's not de ja vou mate

Guest Gareth Rankin

All the best boys I am re-thinking the velocities! Might be one doo on Scotland tonight??

should be doos into the Solway and up the east coast.