video of me ,training my pigoens,Morocco Rabat

rachidwestlife

Rachid, I'm one of the moderators on here. We do not allow anyone to force their views on anyone else on this forum. We are here to talk about pigeons. I do not think pigeons know anything about religion or intolerance.

If you look to all the posts, different people have offered advice on how to improve the liberation shown in your video. That's all.

do you think from your mind or from other place? Can you see that there are 4 pigoens in the cardbox.why are so sticky abt your opinion, ir becz i am moroccan arabic and muslem, and you aretrying to insukt me becz you are full of some direction of ideas to us ? :)

Are you a pilot in the Airforce of Morocco?

How long did your birds take on the 25Km training flight?

Nice Video!

Skull

rachidwestlife, no one judging you calm down mate your doing nothing wrong ive seen flyers over here

cram there training crates full to busting don,t get work up about it thats what you get on a open forum site

every one has a opinion right or wrong the best thing to do is ask on here then decide for your self there are some realy good pigeon men

on here , keep the post coming all the best kev .

really,I really love British nation,I like your history and yur culture and also your accent.I have great desire to know you more.as well I am planiing to study my master there next year after finishing bechelor in industrial engineering.  BUT from your posts,I got so upset and you are shocking me,I really dont want to hate you.dont destroy your reputation by your minds.I dont wat to hat you really!!!

rachid , have you got any pictures of your lofts and birds would love to see them

if you ever come to the uk your more than welcome to visit me any time .

keep the post coming kev .

Give this guy a chance.  he took the time to upload the video which we all enjoyed watching during our cold wet winter month!  like i said earlier when watched in slow motion it looked like only 3 birds coming out of the cardboard box.  he has since said 4 which in my opinion was a better option that trying to cram them into the other baskets.  only advise i would give you mate, is to try and make a door on the side of the box so you dont have to turn it on its side to let your birds out.  well done Rachid, and keep the video's coming

Guest BRYANBROCK
really,I really love British nation,I like your history and yur culture and also your accent.I have great desire to know you more.as well I am planiing to study my master there next year after finishing bechelor in industrial engineering.  BUT from your posts,I got so upset and you are shocking me,I really dont want to hate you.dont destroy your reputation by your minds.I dont wat to hat you really!!!

Dont think you hurting anyone my boy and the members on here just giving you some advice on training your birds

But i think some members are forgetting the heat in this country compared to his country

??????????????????????????????????

all the pigeons came to the loft ,very fast,  it is just traninig,they will  race till 1200 Km over the desert,imagine that! my friend had a female came in one day from Smara city in the south of Morocco,Desert,she came in the night: about 11 pm,she was released at 6.00 pm in last summer
We could be doing with some of that weather here. :-/ :-/

it is beautiful waether and normal temperature, yesterday it was very windy and rainy but this morning was too sunny and no clouds in the sky,if you want good and hot weather,yu can visit Marrekech ~City  , in the south of Morocco,every toursit loves it becz of its special wather :), it is plenty of europens ,French Spanish and British lool

do you think from your mind or from other place? Can you see that there are 4 pigoens in the cardbox.why are so sticky abt your opinion, ir becz i am moroccan arabic and muslem, and you aretrying to insukt me becz you are full of some direction of ideas to us ? :)

Nothing against you at all. Would have made the same posting no matter who had made the video.

My only concern was my perceived quantity of pigeons in the box, nothing more. :)