video of me ,training my pigoens,Morocco Rabat

rachidwestlife

Hello every body.I moroccan from Rabat. here a video  of me training my pigoens, you can see me releasing them. hhh it was nice day  

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wonder if had a good toss sun and moon in sky at same time ;) think birds circled a bit much , a small tip exercise them before taking training then wont mess about when liberated ;) and get another crate and bin the card board box too many birds in it cant be any good for them as will be getting poisioned by fumes created by heat from droppings  :-/ other than that was nice to see :)

next time he logs on just point him in the right derection about the box

with out hurting his feelings , and yes the sun and the moon were out at the same time

i wander how his returns were .

Maybe overreacting a bit to bird numbers & overcrowding as he was only going 12 miles so maybes an hour tops journey?

Birds in box didn't have same chance as others, if there were only the three I'd have put 1 in each of the other crates.

Points I'd like to be different are:

(1) space the baskets out more so that you can stand at the side when releasing the birds; birds risk injury if you stand right in front of them.

(2) more sit time at liberation point. Don't think excessive circling had anything to do with 'sun & moon'. Reckon birds had not been given enough sit time at the liberation point. I try to give them 10" before release, half-turn in the sky and they're straight line for home; when I put them up earlier, or right away, they'll circle for ages.

Hey come on,I had a problem,I didnot find other basket for the remainingpigeons bbecz my friend was in travel,so I had to card box that is all,theere wa enough space in the cardbox, and other baskets.I just came now from training lesson 40 km away.i will put the video soon :)

dont judge me please, there was enough space

nice clip mate enjoyed that only thing i would say mate is space the basket from each other give them 10 15 minutes to settle relax before you cut the seals and lib your birds if they was 4 birds in the box put 1 in each basket if there is enough room also seen the birds get up circle for a good while what i learnt from a top level flyer let them out morning for there exercise mate then when they drop back in basket them up and take them training mine have done 50 miles training and no that last 50 miles home blind folded in all directions they get up 1 circle then they get straight onto the line of flight and back way before my mate or me every time

all the best for the up and coming season hope you do well.

I say what I write..in my opinion there appeared to be too many pigeons in the cardboard box......that's cruel, and I have not time for that !!

Listen try to play the video slowly and you ll find out that they were 4 pigoens in that box

I dont have time too for discussing with persons not sure if they see well or not :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

nice clip mate enjoyed that only thing i would say mate is space the basket from each other give them 10 15 minutes to settle relax before you cut the seals and lib your birds if they was 4 birds in the box put 1 in each basket if there is enough room also seen the birds get up circle for a good while what i learnt from a top level flyer let them out morning for there exercise mate then when they drop back in basket them up and take them training mine have done 50 miles training and no that last 50 miles home blind folded in all directions they get up 1 circle then they get straight onto the line of flight and back way before my mate or me every time

all the best for the up and coming season hope you do well.

agree with bakes i'd have 5 mins between each basket as well