my lovely pigoens in the loft.Rabat Morocco

rachidwestlife

Hi Everybody,these  2 pigoens ,I love them so so much, they are the best in my loft.I will couple them and have youngsters from them.the Male is very good long distance racer; it was released from Tarfaya cityabout 980 KM ( desert in the south of Morocco) Saturday at 6 am, and came to the loft at 12.35 pm Sunday.it was very very hot weather. The female band year 2006 is from south of Portugal,she was raced from the south of spain,instead of taking the way to the north of portugal,she crosses the medetarian sea and came down to Morocco.

please tell me what do you think about them?it will be good if i couple them, by the way the fwmale dont want to be coupled,very nervous,and isolated .and too fast and afraid

BEst wishes Rachid

very nice birds mate

as he knows where the hen was released from and flying to when she went missing

i think he must of been in contact with the owner

jmo

not disputing that it's just that he says she is one of the best birds in his loft and was wondering if he has raced the hen since reporting her

I reported her the  portugalian federation but no answer, I just know that her ower  is from the most north of portugal.by the way, hundreds of pigoens from Portugal and canarian islands ( spain)  faill in Morocco

ok Racchid thanks for putting us straight 2 nice pigeons and best of luck with them (ok)

Very nice birds Rachid. Is pigeon racing a  big hobby in Morrocco? How many people in your club?

Yes it i is a very big hobby,and we have really great pigoens especially for the long distances race, some pigoens came from race in one day across the desert, imagine that!and lot  of europens people buy from morocco.they buy the best ones

Very interesting Rachid. What strains or ancestry do your birds originate from? Are they British or Belgium bloodlines?

my birds are from my friend, he used to work in Saudi arabia in the loft of the son of the kingdom of saudi arabia.this son ( prince) used to buy pigoens from europe with expensive prices.baracalouna  winners blood and  from Wella company.For exemple the prince bought  from wella the best male in England,or its son,i dont remember. for exemple he bought a female with a price of 300 000 euro from europe , .my friend used to bring the eggs with him from Saudi Arabia to Morocco,he is lucky, he has the greatest bloodlines of the world just becz he was working in the loft of the prince.I wil putl some pictures and pedigrees of my friend pigoens to see the :)