Potassium Permanganate

Guest TAMMY_1

Guest TAMMY_1

Been asked a lot in PM'S where to purchase the crystals,if you cannot get it from your local chemist as some do not stock it now here is probably the other cheapest place you can get it.A 50 gramme tub will last forever

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Racing-Pigeon-Potassium-permanganate-crystals-Fish-Koi-Pets-50gm-100gm-200gm-/200922389498?pt=UK_Collectables_AnimalCollectables_SM&hash=item2ec7e85bfa

Been asked a lot in PM'S where to purchase the crystals,if you cannot get it from your local chemist as some do not stock it now here is probably the other cheapest place you can get it.A 50 gramme tub will last forever

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Racing-Pigeon-Potassium-permanganate-crystals-Fish-Koi-Pets-50gm-100gm-200gm-/200922389498?pt=UK_Collectables_AnimalCollectables_SM&hash=item2ec7e85bfa

google it you will get it no bother

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2ec7e85bfa

I just ordered it yesterday and its here todayemoticon-0137-clapping.gif ,cheers

Been using it for over 50 years on the birds return. In the drinker you only require to turn the water PINK which equals a couple of grains. In the bath a small pinch is all that is required to turn it red. If personally you have a problem with smelly feet steep them in purple water and it is a guaranteed cure.

Guest TAMMY_1

Tam whats the dosage and how often would you use it.??

twice a week in the bath, a good pinch is ample but I have put some in before and the water was a deep purple[doesnt play music though] and the birds are fine,in the drinker a couple of crystals is enough on a Saturday when birds return

I just ordered it yesterday and its here todayemoticon-0137-clapping.gif ,cheers

you always get a speedy first class service off Nigel

google it you will get it no bother

why would I want to google it when I already had the link on? http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/lefebre/m.html?item=200921919850&pt=UK_Collectables_AnimalCollectables_SM&hash=item2ec7e1316a&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Guest TAMMY_1

tammy i think walters having the last laugh

:emoticon-0123-party::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0167-beer:

not at my expense he isn't,this was probably used before Walter was even born so it is nothing new,and I only put a link on when asked

Been using it for over 50 years on the birds return. In the drinker you only require to turn the water PINK which equals a couple of grains. In the bath a small pinch is all that is required to turn it red. If personally you have a problem with smelly feet steep them in purple water and it is a guaranteed cure.

Spot on mate , I've been using it for 30 odd years although not in the drinker but the bath every week , and yes great for athletes foot , 3/4days and away it goes . Oh and good for keeping the lice off the birds as well .

Spot on mate , I've been using it for 30 odd years although not in the drinker but the bath every week , and yes great for athletes foot , 3/4days and away it goes . Oh and good for keeping the lice off the birds as well .

As Bob Jamieson told me about 1971 "it's good for the birds used in the drinker twice weekly but it's not dear enough for pigeon fanciers".

Guest TAMMY_1

Gee Whiz, It is anti bacterial and fungi. In other words if the birds pick something up in the basket it wont be passed on.

one of the best reasons to have it in the drinker on birds return from a race