John Quinn

Just wanting to say how i think the mans doing a tremendous job being president of the lanarkshire fed also everything he puts in even giving up even more time loading transporters on a Friday night a big thank you and well done mate atb :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Well done that manhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0137-clapping.gif where would our sport be without folks like JQ?http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0138-thinking.gif

Just wanting to say how i think the mans doing a tremendous job being president of the lanarkshire fed also everything he puts in even giving up even more time loading transporters on a Friday night a big thank you and well done mate atb :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

got to agree with u there robert ,me and john have been friends for years and he,s a man that wouldnt let u down,if theres anything he could do for u he would do it. well done bud atb. :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0167-beer:

JOHN DOES HIS JOB WELL HE IS A CREDIT TO THE LANARKSHIRE FED

Never met mister Quinn but it sounds like he's a very nice man, but one thing I do know about him is,

he will never have a sore Bum with all you lickers. :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Keep up the good work Mr Quinn.

Never met mister Quinn but it sounds like he's a very nice man, but one thing I do know about him is,

he will never have a sore Bum with all you lickers. :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Keep up the good work Mr Quinn.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not called for alan give the man some credit best president lanarkshire ever had imo and a friend of mine how does that make anyone an ass licker

John is a good friend of mine tae Wattie i was just laughing at what Harry posted :emoticon-0157-sun:

your post seemed to be to the people who were giving the man credit alan it did not say harry m8 maybe i read it wrong if i did sorry and calm is ma middle name lol

if you look back through the thread i never posted anything before you apart fae quoting Harry and adding 4 smilies !!!

your post seemed to be to the people who were giving the man credit alan it did not say harry m8 maybe i read it wrong if i did sorry and calm is ma middle name lol

I think you have picked it up wrong Walter just a bit of fun on a race day morning I'm sure John won't take any offence in what has been posted,there wasn't anything in my post or Alfs post suggestion that John wasn't a nice gentleman or a credit to the sport/hobby, hope you have a good race today Walter and I'm sorry if you thought that I was downing John or any of the lickers :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: in anyway.

I think you have picked it up wrong Walter just a bit of fun on a race day morning I'm sure John won't take any offence in what has been posted,there wasn't anything in my post or Alfs post suggestion that John wasn't a nice gentleman or a credit to the sport/hobby, hope you have a good race today Walter and I'm sorry if you thought that I was downing John or any of the lickers :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: in anyway.

ok m8 must have been a bad cup of tea i had this morning i thought someone was being a smart ass lol good luck today

:P:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest TAMMY_1

JOHN DOES HIS JOB WELL HE IS A CREDIT TO THE LANARKSHIRE FED

Never met John when I flew in Lanarkshire but know the others on the committee and race controllers and they look to be the best team assembled in Lanarkshire by a country mile,just wish they had been in charge a while back then might have got to have raced on a decent transporter as the previous ones were a joke and Gareth has worked long and hard to get these new transporters,a first class team all round and good luck to them and the fed for the future

Never met John when I flew in Lanarkshire but know the others on the committee and race controllers and they look to be the best team assembled in Lanarkshire by a country mile,just wish they had been in charge a while back then might have got to have raced on a decent transporter as the previous ones were a joke and Gareth has worked long and hard to get these new transporters,a first class team all round and good luck to them and the fed for the future

no need for that dont think ian henderson was a joke so get yir tongue back in :devil::lol:

Guest chad3646

no need for that dont think ian henderson was a joke so get yir tongue back in :devil::lol:

spot on highwings they have all got short memories, praising the man one minute then back stabbing him the next minute.

make your minds up

Aye John may be the best ever President of Lanarkshire but he will never make a weather forecaster as yesterdays post proves !!! Just glad I did not take his advice regarding putting all your eggs in one basket as I sent all my yearlings and late breds and dropped 1 from 23.

Aye John may be the best ever President of Lanarkshire but he will never make a weather forecaster as yesterdays post proves !!! Just glad I did not take his advice regarding putting all your eggs in one basket as I sent all my yearlings and late breds and dropped 1 from 23.

You're no wrong there Peter, but in ma defence the Hail Stone showers we got meant a wisnae TOO FAR wrong

Ps, thinks for the comments it is appreciated by ALL the committee, and as stated above the work done by Gareth has been invaluable to the fed and immeasurable in effort, same applies to all the committee, we are all doing our level best to get things moving forward and are all equally working hard to do it. A special mention for Cammy too, who is doing a First Class job as Sec/Treas

Nobody said he was Michael fish it was about him being a good president and credit to the fed and pigeon game bye the way John what's next weeks weather :egyptian: