Louella Pigeon World

shweet

i think once you buy them its up to you to find the good ones vince allso the birds you get have to be able to adapt to your way of working sometimes this just doesnt happen for instances a few years ago there was a partnership here that were nearly unbeatable great results in fed then they all fell out one day i met one of theguys and he said to me i hear you have been spending thousands of pounds at louella itold him that was correct he said why did you not come to me i said be cause i dont have the time to train three times a day like you weredoing so i would not have been able to get the best out of them so no good to me he just looked at me as if i was daft and said awright but they were good birds yes i said for your system but not mine you have to get birds that suit your system and your way of working do you agree guys

i think once you buy them its up to you to find the good ones vince allso the birds you get have to be able to adapt to your way of working sometimes this just doesnt happen for instances a few years ago there was a partnership here that were nearly unbeatable great results in fed then they all fell out one day i met one of theguys and he said to me i hear you have been spending thousands of pounds at louella itold him that was correct he said why did you not come to me i said be cause i dont have the time to train three times a day like you weredoing so i would not have been able to get the best out of them so no good to me he just looked at me as if i was daft and said awright but they were good birds yes i said for your system but not mine you have to get birds that suit your system and your way of working do you agree guys

i agree :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Yes Walter have to agree with you .You only get out what you put in to the pigeons .I got 20 of the y doos and had a lot of fun :animatedpigeons:

• 10 years later...

Best pigeon I ever owned came via Louella 1999 staff van feet. Got him in a kit of six for 99£.  As a young bird he won 3 1st club and  1 first fed yearling again 3   1st club 2first fed and as a 2year old 4  ,1st club 1 first fed. Champion turkey they named at the club because was a big young bird. Member said you will never win with him.  He too big. Haha rest his history.