Who'S Training Today?

sapper756

still coming bob and learning plenty. ;) ;) ;)

another 2 john 9 to come , not the type of single tossing i like thoo , bit dark getting now hope to see more in the morning :emoticon-0167-beer:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance here of training today the weather has been crap ,went down to gretna a run this morning about 11am lucky for me i went the apr road that runs next to the motorway ,there was a bad accident 1 mile north of the fechan visibility was less than 100 yds at the time when i came back up the road traffic stretched back to lockerbie did not look good for those involved,fingers crossed it lifts for tomorrow as they are giving it bad in this area again on thursday,peregrine was hunting in the rain and near dark in the town last night at 9 oclock god help us when the sun shines .

Well close of play tonight I have 30/36 on a positive note they have learnt the most at today's toss than they have the last ten put together. :emoticon-0123-party:

mines are the same geordie single trained the day but at least i know they can come home on there own , thats 2 bop bangs last 2 tosses first 9 tosses were a doodle :emoticon-0167-beer:

good luck bob,unfortunately plenty more to come. :(

thats the thing john its that time of the year now , ave just ate my dinner there was to pissed off to eat at 4,30 :emoticon-0167-beer:

mines are the same geordie single trained the day but at least i know they can come home on there own , thats 2 bop bangs last 2 tosses first 9 tosses were a doodle :emoticon-0167-beer:

Aye same as me mate and as you say you now have faith in them they can come on there own

i had been letting them go in small batches for a few years but have just went back to lib the lot as almost gauranteed one fo the small batches was getting hit on way home :emoticon-0167-beer:even guys singl tossing are loosing nationl doos now cause of b o p

Edited by stb-

Do ye think time of toss has any impact on Bop attack Rab??

i was hit at 6am on friday 10am today , and with old birds at 1p, 3pm 5pm etc so a would say just yer donald duck wrong place wrong time

a could go 10 times to same place as today at same time and be ok

but could also get hit 10 times so im just left scratching my head as dont think there is a good time now lewis :emoticon-0167-beer:

i was hit at 6am on friday 10am today , and with old birds at 1p, 3pm 5pm etc so a would say just yer donald duck wrong place wrong time

a could go 10 times to same place as today at same time and be ok

but could also get hit 10 times so im just left scratching my head as dont think there is a good time now lewis :emoticon-0167-beer:

cheers fer the reply.will just have to take it as it comes :emoticon-0136-giggle:

cheers fer the reply.will just have to take it as it comes :emoticon-0136-giggle:

i would say percy has been very active after the heavy rain on sun and monday as a load of folk hit today m8

Guest pigeonguy147

just about to basket y/bs but i will not lib them till 12oclock as i have a busy day ahead delivering birds to edinburgh and the borders will give them 35mls just hoping its not to warm

Off to take bairn to the Deep Aquarium in Hull , will toss birds at same time , then back to 30 miles tomorrow weather permitting then that's my training over be my first Yb race at 103 miles Saturday as missed first one due to weather :)

got more this morning and just got no 79/80 been doon in the mud for a drink quite tired looking , 1 to come tf :emoticon-0167-beer:

had 40 at livingston at 6.30 am this morning all home, left all the tired ones from yesterday thats done a power of flying

Edited by stb-

Early start this morning, off to same point as yesterday with 29 youngsters.

GOOD LUCK WITH TODAYS TRAININGhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/animatedpigeons.gif

All home safely 29/29http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gifhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Another 25 miler today, one bird wouldnt come out the basket for a couple of minutes so it got a single up as the rest were away.When I came home, only one bird in, guess which one lol. The rest, bar 2 , came about 10 minutes later. Every day is a school day lol.