Youngsters For Sale

robbiedoo.

after some serious thought i am seriously thinking of taking a few years break from the doos so i can spend more time with my wife and kids . the doos have taken over my life for the last 5 or 6 years and i started putting them before my family this year i bred some youngsters cause i had promised fellow fanceirs and charities some youngsters anyway i am left with 9 youngsters of which i am going to sale . i am going to race my old birds out . the 9 youngsters i would prefer to go as a kit and are ready now . the highest pm bid by 9pm friday 18th of may will get these youngsters .by the way i am not looking for alot and dont expect a lot so will be easy to deal with .thanks robbie

A the best Robbie ! its a shame the "the Doos" is loosing a guy like yersel but i fully understand pal ! and if i had the room i would take at young ens off ye no probs as i know youve got a crackin team o doos there !!

A the best Robbie ! its a shame the "the Doos" is loosing a guy like yersel but i fully understand pal ! and if i had the room i would take at young ens off ye no probs as i know youve got a crackin team o doos there !!

thanks chris am nae right sure if i am going to jack them in or not yet but i am defenitly not keeping any youngsters to myself incase i do decide to pack them in . good luck for the weekend pal see you on monday .

who ever gets robbies young ins wont go far wrong a top and very honest fancier its a shame he is thinking of packing in as the sport can ill afford to lose fanciers like robbie but family comes first and theres more to life than doos all the best for what ever you decide robbie i wish you well for the future cheers Alan

after some serious thought i am seriously thinking of taking a few years break from the doos so i can spend more time with my wife and kids . the doos have taken over my life for the last 5 or 6 years and i started putting them before my family this year i bred some youngsters cause i had promised fellow fanceirs and charities some youngsters anyway i am left with 9 youngsters of which i am going to sale . i am going to race my old birds out . the 9 youngsters i would prefer to go as a kit and are ready now . the highest pm bid by 9pm friday 18th of may will get these youngsters .by the way i am not looking for alot and dont expect a lot so will be easy to deal with .thanks robbie

thanks for the intrest in my youngsters but they are all sold to a fanceir who phoned last night and put in a bid .regards robbie

Guest Gareth Rankin

Occasionaly reality checks are needed for us all, sometimes priority's must change, can fully understand your dilemma Robbie, so and i wish you and the family all the best for the future, hopefully as the kids get older and free time becomes available then fanciers in Scotland will once again see you competing.

Occasionaly reality checks are needed for us all, sometimes priority's must change, can fully understand your dilemma Robbie, so and i wish you and the family all the best for the future, hopefully as the kids get older and free time becomes available then fanciers in Scotland will once again see you competing.

thanks gareth i,m intending racing my old birds out this year then take a couple of year out. it got to a stage with me that the wife and kids were going away on holiday to florida and i would rather stay at home we my doos sad realy when you think about it but thats how much they took over my life. heres hoping we all have a good season with the SNFC .regards robbie . :scotland: :scotland: :scotland:

thanks gareth i,m intending racing my old birds out this year then take a couple of year out. it got to a stage with me that the wife and kids were going away on holiday to florida and i would rather stay at home we my doos sad realy when you think about it but thats how much they took over my life. heres hoping we all have a good season with the SNFC .regards robbie . :scotland: :scotland: :scotland:

all the best mate

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders