Gladsmuir Pigeon Club Notice

hoping for around 30 youngsters to be on offer , its to raise funds for our small club ,there are a few good national fliers amongst the members .we will be putting up a youngster from the same family that won us the club and East of Scotland fed yb averages last year .hopefully some site members will be able to attend :emoticon-0123-party:

well done Andy for giving my old clubs sale some publicity ,

they have some top flyers . Graham Wardhaugh he is always in the big nat results , Johnny Ross past gold cup winner and yb nat , Harry Irvine again always times in the nats , Tucker Watts Great flyer ,also my brother 3rd&12th open Bovington plus another 3 on result 2 years ago and great fed flyer ,and of coarse Mr&Mrs Burgess who took the club by storm last year.

well done Andy for giving my old clubs sale some publicity ,

they have some top flyers . Graham Wardhaugh he is always in the big nat results , Johnny Ross past gold cup winner and yb nat , Harry Irvine again always times in the nats , Tucker Watts Great flyer ,also my brother 3rd&12th open Bovington plus another 3 on result 2 years ago and great fed flyer ,and of coarse Mr&Mrs Burgess who took the club by storm last year.

have spoken to Graham on the phone this evening , we like Johny Ross have a lot of respect for him. Harry was one of the first to welcome me (and gave some sound advice) he is not in great health at present i believe , Tucker ....... what can you say met him at Sutra last year for our yb first chuck ,aye me too says he , let his go first ....... whoosh straight out the basket for home :emoticon-0136-giggle: aye right pal. thought Dougie was on holiday ?? :emoticon-0126-nerd:

have spoken to Graham on the phone this evening , we like Johny Ross have a lot of respect for him. Harry was one of the first to welcome me (and gave some sound advice) he is not in great health at present i believe , Tucker ....... what can you say met him at Sutra last year for our yb first chuck ,aye me too says he , let his go first ....... whoosh straight out the basket for home :emoticon-0136-giggle: aye right pal. thought Dougie was on holiday ?? :emoticon-0126-nerd:

No Yet think he leaves on thursday, Graham has a fantastc record at the distance ,Sorry Harry is`nt keeping well ,but David Cameron could learnfrom harry on politics lol. Tucker god what a man always down to his last doo`s but has another dozen the next week if his birds drank as much as him they would be floating never mind fly lol great guy .

No Yet think he leaves on thursday, Graham has a fantastc record at the distance ,Sorry Harry is`nt keeping well ,but David Cameron could learnfrom harry on politics lol. Tucker god what a man always down to his last doo`s but has another dozen the next week if his birds drank as much as him they would be floating never mind fly lol great guy .

:emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle: very true , if Harry can talk polotics , Tucker can sure talk bo**oc* s :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: love his manner tho , admire the fact he lives his life his way despite it all .