Joke

sapper756

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nearly died today in a accident at the nestle factory were they make Milky bars anyway about 14 packed boxes fell on top of me I was trapped for ages, every time I shouted the fkn Milky bars are on me every body just fkn Cheered!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chad3646

one hogmany me and my mate sanney went out for a drink

a said well sanney the stew will just be about ready, he said i so will mine, we shook hands and parted i was no sooner in the door when the phone rang ,he said harry some dirty bas...d has broke into my house and sh.t in my stew pot , he said it,s okay harry iv,e managed to save half of it

:emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

"As good as this bar is," said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs back home.

In Glasgow , there's a wee place called McTavish's Bar

The landlord goes out of his way for the locals. When you buy four drinks, he'll buy the fifth drink."

"Well, Angus," said the Englishman, "At my local in London , the Red Lion, the barman will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two."

"Ahhh, dat's nothin'," said the Irishman, "back home in me favourite pub, the moment you set foot in

the place, they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like, actually.

Then, when you've had enough drinks, they'll take you upstairs and see dat you gets laid, all on the house.”

The Englishman and Scotsman were suspicious of the claims. The Irishman swore every word was true.

They asked, “did this actually happen to you?" "Not meself, personally, no," admitted the Irishman, "but it

did happen to me sister quite a few times .."emoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Fred and Tam in the local pub for their usual Friday pint.

Fred had a badly withered arm, Tam has a large hump on his back that makes him walk badly doubled over.

Tam tells Fred " a need to get hame quick the night, the wife's gone daft at how late av'e been in the pub lately, in fact am gone tae take a short cut through the graveyard, it will take 10 minutes aff the journey" Fred tells Tam "yer on your own, no way would I set foot in that place, ye ken it's haunted!!"

Tam need'n tae be hame in a hurry shuffles off through the grave yard, after a couple of minutes a ghostly figure jumps out from behind a grave stone and points to Tams back "whit's that" it asks, Tam replies " ma hump" the ghost says " a'll hae that" and grabs it off Tam's back before disappearing.

Following week Tam meets back up with Fred and Fred is amazed at the difference in Tam and the fact he can now stand up straight, Tam tells him about his ghostly encounter and how it's a miracle and he has never felt so good.

Fred, shitting himself, decides that if it a miracle can happen to Tam then it might work for him and his withered arm, so he decides to take the short cut through the grave yard.

After a couple of minutes this ghostly figures appears from behind a grave stone and shouts at Fred " whit's that on yer back?" Fred says "nothing" the ghost then shouts " WELL HERE'S A HUMP"