Presentation Nights

Our club hasn't had a prize presentation night for many years but I am determined to organise one this year. So I am looking for ideas from you guys to see if I can get it off the ground.

cheers in advance

Stuart Maskame

our club has one with a quiz panel. takes off well if you get good ones on the panel

allways good to have a presentation night m8 a fair play to you for trying to make it work. right a few ideas well u need food buffet is my best some like a sit down meal so that 1s down to u m8 allways good to have the best food possible so you dont wont any moaning lol bit of music local artist or dj may be if the lads wont the crack get a karoke machine lol might work may be a prize for the best singer lol i allways like the y/bs sale allways good for making cash for the club raffel etc etc i remember years ago when i was a we young man we did the penny closest to the bottle of sprits across the dance floor that was allways good fun hope this helps i will try and think of more ideas cheers Bomber ;)

Our club hasn't had a prize presentation night for many years but I am determined to organise one this year. So I am looking for ideas from you guys to see if I can get it off the ground.

cheers in advance

Stuart Maskame

stuart as you know i just joined the west end club a couple of year ago and i organised the clubs first presentation night for years last year . some members were smear kind at the idea but went anyway and had a cracking night . all we had was a room to our selves for our meal .there was 22 of us including the women and yours george taylor presenting the trophies .i,m sure our members will be looking forward to it again this year again with george presenting the trophies .once you get it off the ground they will have it every year . good luck pal :emoticon-0157-sun: :emoticon-0157-sun: :emoticon-0157-sun:

Had many a good presentation night in years gone bye.Sadly they have become a thing of the past.Apathy has set in ,in a lot of organizations. Indeed some clubs don't even have prize cards.know of fed only gives card to winner.Bad Bad Bad.

All the best in your quest to have a night hard to get enthusiasm now a days, maybe in conjunction with a wee race night, may help get your number up

Good luck mate

The last couple of seasons one of the clubs I'm in, because of dwindling numbers has held a Race night (horse)at our HQ.The landlady laid on the food free of charge,the pub was full with fanciers and local people.The club made a few bob through a raffle and Y/Bird sale and the landlady made a killing on the drinks.The cost of the Race night was £175 but we cleared that easily.

the best thing to do, is get in contact with your local social club,

ask them to supply a meal at say 4-30 pm then have your presentaion

get it all done and dusted, for 6-30pm when the hall opens for the public then all your guest, stay there for the dancing and what ever turn is on the club that satuarday night, the good thing about this is, you dont need to find a band, and who ever turns up

with there freinds makes your night, as you can reserve some seats :emoticon-0137-clapping: if you get 10- 20 going well no problem. sell the tickets now.

• 2 weeks later...